Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Demo Available, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Demo Available, Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-15-2010, 11:12 PM   #41
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Demo Available, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
ModdingWay is a great place to find PES mods. They also dabble in NBA2k PC, but that's something else. I hit you up when I find the Smoke Patch, WEBN normally has an announcement on the forums when it hits. I'm not sure if he'll use the same blogspot page this year. Try to follow him on PESGaming. Just google SMoKE Patch for PES 2011 a bit after release.
Alright, thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2010, 12:00 AM   #42
MVP

cookusu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I can not find the PS3 demo to save my life.
It is only in the UK right now. You can set up a Playstation Network account, just pick United Kingdom as your country and fill in the rest. First you might want to set up another user on your ps3, I think that is where you say your country is the UK. Once that is set up it is like using the US playstation store.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:54 AM   #43
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39

Tried both demos.

Man, if PES had the 360 degree player movement FIFA does, this game would outstanding.

Undecided as to what game to get, leaning towards PES right now.(Before the Demos, I was sure to get PES, but FIFA surprised me with its product)
Old 09-16-2010, 01:02 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 7

Does anyone else hate the gameplan menu they use. It is horrible, I can't compare the two players I'm taking out, I have to use the D-pad and guide it around like an idiot. I have to make 3 button clicks before I can see the pentagon (which they brought back thank god).

And I don't like how the meters are right next to the player either. That isn't PES like at all. And it isn't like you can really react to how high it is, it is all feel anyway, so why make the meter so noticeable?
Old 09-16-2010, 01:38 AM   #45
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookusu
It is only in the UK right now. You can set up a Playstation Network account, just pick United Kingdom as your country and fill in the rest. First you might want to set up another user on your ps3, I think that is where you say your country is the UK. Once that is set up it is like using the US playstation store.
PSN never verifies the info??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2010, 02:11 AM   #46
MVP

cookusu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
PSN never verifies the info??
I don't think so. I am doing it and some others I know do it. For the record I live in Portsmouth now.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:28 AM   #47
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookusu
I don't think so. I am doing it and some others I know do it. For the record I live in Portsmouth now.
I'll just wait for the NA ps3 demo. For now, I am loving the pc demo. As others have said it just feels like real soccer. I can totally see when the cpu changes tactics during a match as it is very apparent in the style of play. I am also really liking the slow build up and passing around and then all of a sudden an all out attack out of nowhere when you catch the defense sleeping or make a mistake. The goals feel very rewarding also.

Been messing with the camera tweak mod to find a perfect camera angle. I think I got a good setting for the Wide camera.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:18 AM   #48
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laffer
Does anyone else hate the gameplan menu they use. It is horrible, I can't compare the two players I'm taking out, I have to use the D-pad and guide it around like an idiot. I have to make 3 button clicks before I can see the pentagon (which they brought back thank god).

And I don't like how the meters are right next to the player either. That isn't PES like at all. And it isn't like you can really react to how high it is, it is all feel anyway, so why make the meter so noticeable?
haven't tried the console version, but on pc you can turn the meters off. Feels more "sim" like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »