Home

Might create some Argentina League teams for PES. Where can I find player ratings?

This is a discussion on Might create some Argentina League teams for PES. Where can I find player ratings? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-07-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27
Might create some Argentina League teams for PES. Where can I find player ratings?

Ones that "fit" this year's game... In other words, I don't want to make the teams too strong or too weak.

I've searched around but have come up with nothing even remotely close.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2008, 01:34 AM   #2
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

Re: Might create some Argentina League teams for PES. Where can I find player ratings

Just found: an editor. Anyone ever use this? I wonder if it works for US files... Maybe I'll download and see.
Old 06-08-2008, 01:39 AM   #3
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

Re: Might create some Argentina League teams for PES. Where can I find player ratings

Bah! The README says PC only...

Though still... If I could now find a PC file with some Argentine League teams, I'd be in business.
Old 06-08-2008, 03:44 PM   #4
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

Found a file with some Argentina League Teams, for North American PS3s:

http://robbyearonpes2008.blogspot.co...tina-2008.html

Most of the teams were put into the EPL slots, so it overwrites a lot of those teams.

I may just copy a few of those teams by hand and use the in game editor to put them into my option file, because there doesn't appear to be a PC editing application for PS3 files... Or at least I haven't found one.

The file I'm currently using is:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=59398

So I might just add Boca Juniors and a few others on to that file.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:14 PM   #5
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Here is where you can download the editor. The best way to get stats is to convert from Football Manager. For some reason I can't find the FM to PES stat converter link right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2008, 02:34 AM   #6
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

And at this point I'm just now seeing how bad the editing is in this game. So I think I might just swap out the two teams from group B: PES United and WE United... For Boca Juniors and Werder Bremen...

And maybe just try to wing it.

Last edited by spit_bubble; 06-10-2008 at 02:53 AM. Reason: edit
Old 06-11-2008, 05:34 PM   #7
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

And here is the edit file, Boca and Werner (Bundesliga! It's fun to say!) added to the file done by mrgametight over at pesgaming. It was done somewhat hastily, as I really only checked it to make sure the teams as a whole were comparable to their counterparts like in real life (River Plate and Bayern Munich). The ratings are likely in need of some fine tuning, I'm not sure if I have all the starters right, I only did 23 players per team, and the appearances aren't that great to say the least... You'll just have to take it as it is, or not at all.

If you want the kits go to the thread I posted above. And remember, the folders on yer USB have to be: ps3>SAVEDATA>(edit folders)

Last edited by spit_bubble; 08-21-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Could You add Boca Juniors and whatever You want to add the the previous Option File you made coz this file contain only thoes 2 new teams !.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »