Home

New Patch Made G&P WORSE not better

This is a discussion on New Patch Made G&P WORSE not better within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-24-2020, 04:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry New Patch Made G&P WORSE not better

Are you guys serious with this? The patch notes clearly said you were going to make the ground and pound less powerful and you did the exact opposite!

Now you can literally get finished by like 5 ground and pound shots without ever having been rocked once or taken barley any head damage. It is ridiculous.

Just had a fight against a guy where I had knocked him down TWICE and then rocked another time. I hadn't had a single health event in fact he barely even hit my head. I took him down and was postured full mount and then he reversed it (a boxer reversed my full mount as Jacare souza... sqaure that somehow) by dodging one straight strike which put HIM in full mount postured up. That already is ridiculous.

Then he was able to finish me with 5-6 ground strikes thats it. No more than that. This was a guy who had been rocked and knocked down 3 times! I had ZERO head damage, hadn't been rocked one single time, and I get finished instantly in G&P. This was all in the first damn round!

This happened other matches too via the half guard. I've also done it to people. It's now the easiest way to get a quick win.

You now can finish people (even with zero head damage) in ground and pound twice as fast as before. It is mind boggling how you let this happen. You almost have no chance as the bottom fighter unless you get a reversal (if you survive long enough to get one).

You geniuses somehow managed to make a moderately bad gameplay issue twice as bad in a patch that was supposed to fix the original issue... instead you made it so so much worse. Way to go. Give the devs a promotion!

You're going to be seeing ground and pound spam like never before now with how fast you can destroy somebody on the ground with strikes. It is waaaay worse than before and what kills me is in the notes you said the damage had decreased! That you made the G&P less powerful!

How do you accidentally do the exact opposite from what you intended? Did anyone even play a single match after you made this patch to see if it actually worked? I'm guessing no.

Stamina? Now both sides lose it twice as fast so fail there too.

This was your ONE chance to put out a patch to show you cared and fixed this game and you blew it. Your patch notes sound all nice and cuddly like you were listening to the community and were hard and work fixing the changes they needed, blah blah blah. All lip service. Go play your own game!

It was honestly better before this patch and that's saying something considering how trash it was.

Unbelievable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2020, 04:36 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: New Patch Made G&P WORSE not better

This is incorrect. GnP is a lot better, the defense is much, much better. The stamina tax is better too.
Old 09-25-2020, 03:53 AM   #3
Rookie

Everything you said is false. Play some more and you notice it's way more balanced.
Old 09-25-2020, 05:11 AM   #4
Rookie

I don't even have the game but op literally made me laugh out loud cuz this is obviously a rage post after losing 🤣🤣🤣
Old 09-25-2020, 05:06 PM   #5
Rookie

Wait what? Yeah bro, gnp is definitely more balanced and has improved for the defensive fighter...

Just sounds like you were spamming gnp and got reversed, and don’t defend the gnp strikes correctly, so you got salty.

I understand and have issues with the game, don’t get me wrong, and I do think it can and will be improved like it was in UFC 3, but we need to be constructive if we want any chance of some more proper improvements.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »