Home

Most important fix for next patch

This is a discussion on Most important fix for next patch within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-17-2018, 04:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Most important fix for next patch

PLEASE FIX BODY KNEE ELBOW SPAM!! This has legit been an issue since launch but now that some high ranked players have been doing it , everybody is doing body knee spam on ranked...its such a broken mechanic that i am thoroughly disgusted by ranked right now. Will have to put this game down until this **** gets fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2018, 04:43 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Most important fix for next patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaynLibax
PLEASE FIX BODY KNEE ELBOW SPAM!! This has legit been an issue since launch but now that some high ranked players have been doing it , everybody is doing body knee spam on ranked...its such a broken mechanic that i am thoroughly disgusted by ranked right now. Will have to put this game down until this **** gets fixed.
Catch the knee and do a takedown and most people will stop
Old 11-17-2018, 04:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Bumped into someone on quick fight and had quite a few rematches. He started resorting to this...

Definitely come out too fast. And the animations for forward moving knee into the elbow don't look too good. Perhaps wouldn't look so wonky if it were slowed down.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-17-2018, 05:16 PM   #4
MVP

While the threat of catching the knee is effective, I will agree that the combo is much too fast.

I don’t much like the chances of eating an elbow either because the guy combos another elbow instead of the knee.

I’ll give you that a knee-elbow combo is doable, but a left-right elbow combo is absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by RetractedMonkey; 11-19-2018 at 10:44 PM.
Old 11-17-2018, 06:52 PM   #5
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
While the threat of catching the knee is effective, I will agree that the combo is much too fast.

I don’t much like the chances of eating an elbow either because the guy combos another elbow instead of the knee either.

I’ll give you that a knee-elbow combo is doable, but a left-right elbow combo is absurd.

Usually you can lunge the knee, but there is a 30% chance of this bug happening where the knee hits your head and STILL does Stam damage. Definitely gotta get it fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2018, 08:18 PM   #6
Banned

Is it not taking down their stamina?

Old 11-19-2018, 04:26 PM   #7
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

The knee elbow spam for sure! That's definitely an annoying one. And posted this in another thread, but one other thing I really hope they cud fix for next patch or at least before the patches stop, is the lack of grappling options when you get directly behind an opponent with his back facing you. You literally can't do anything grappling wise. If you manage to dodge and get directly behind your opponent, you should be able to take him down or clinch him. A td attempt should result in the tackle to back side and a clinch attempt should put you directly in back clinch. Plz fix this EA.
Old 11-19-2018, 07:32 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
The knee elbow spam for sure! That's definitely an annoying one. And posted this in another thread, but one other thing I really hope they cud fix for next patch or at least before the patches stop, is the lack of grappling options when you get directly behind an opponent with his back facing you. You literally can't do anything grappling wise. If you manage to dodge and get directly behind your opponent, you should be able to take him down or clinch him. A td attempt should result in the tackle to back side and a clinch attempt should put you directly in back clinch. Plz fix this EA.
Yeah not being able to do ANY grappling if you get behind them needs to be fixed asap. If I go for a takedown it will me out of it. Needs to be an undeniable takedown and we need a back clinch animation as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »