Home

Unchecked leg kick observation

This is a discussion on Unchecked leg kick observation within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-26-2017, 06:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Unchecked leg kick observation

After playing and watching many videos, I feel that the un-checked leg kick damage was the most realistic thing in the game....

My request is that, instead of nerfing leg kicks, please make every other strike from every other position in the game be equally realistic with regards to the damage they may cause if not defended against. Alternatively add a simulation mode that will allow for this.

I know a lot of people are going to freak out about this, but I know if I don't say it now I will regret not at least sharing my observations. So again, instead of nerfing this, please make everything else equally realistic, as this appears to be one of the most realistic portions of the game in beta.

Thanks for listening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2017, 07:03 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Unchecked leg kick observation

God I hope they don't nerf leg kicks because the leg kick damage and checked leg kick damage was so realistic and true to life. I do agree with everything u just said ,players better learn to block and sway and stop crying to have everything nerfed because they don't know what they are doing. If leg kicks are nerfed bad I swear I won't buy this game ,I'm tired of players crying to get everything nerfed. MMA is a dangerous sport and if u don't learn how to defend yourself u will get sparked up and slept. If leg kick damage and checked leg kick damage is nerfed please don't make it so crazy to the point were everyone can eat leg kicks the whole fight , leg kicks and checked kick should matter or just build an attribute system for leg kick power or something. #NoCrazyNerfs

Sent from my LGMS550 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-26-2017, 07:25 PM   #3
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickeddMMA
God I hope they don't nerf leg kicks because the leg kick damage and checked leg kick damage was so realistic and true to life. I do agree with everything u just said ,players better learn to block and sway and stop crying to have everything nerfed because they don't know what they are doing. If leg kicks are nerfed bad I swear I won't buy this game ,I'm tired of players crying to get everything nerfed. MMA is a dangerous sport and if u don't learn how to defend yourself u will get sparked up and slept. If leg kick damage and checked leg kick damage is nerfed please don't make it so crazy to the point were everyone can eat leg kicks the whole fight , leg kicks and checked kick should matter or just build an attribute system for leg kick power or something. #NoCrazyNerfs

Lots of fighters have gone this distance eating leg kicks all fight.

Not every fighter kicks like Edson, or even close.

You can't sway leg kicks.
Old 12-26-2017, 07:40 PM   #4
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

Do you think head and body damage are too low? It seems pretty realistic, to me.

And remember the Beta was LW. Gotta think about the HWs, too.
Old 12-26-2017, 07:50 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Altair
Do you think head and body damage are too low? It seems pretty realistic, to me.

And remember the Beta was LW. Gotta think about the HWs, too.
I agree with this, I don't think any damage really needs changing, except maybe minor tweaks to specific moves.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2017, 08:02 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Lots of fighters have gone this distance eating leg kicks all fight.

Not every fighter kicks like Edson, or even close.

You can't sway leg kicks.
Are they gonna do individual leg kick/checked damage nerfs or is everyone getting a nerf? Because Justin gaethje has good leg kick power and many others. You are correct though but these are pro fighters that have trained leg kicking techniques for years and legs kicks don't feel good at all when checked and when they are not checked. Leg kicks should HURT and checked leg kicks should hurt more. I just want to know what's EA's plan for leg kicks because a nerf isn't the way imo, when pro MMA fighters can do so much damage with leg kicks when they throw it properly.

Old 12-26-2017, 08:32 PM   #7
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickeddMMA
Are they gonna do individual leg kick/checked damage nerfs or is everyone getting a nerf?

I have no idea. I wasn't even aware they were getting nerfed outside of the heath event that happened immediately. Leg kick stoppages are so rare in the UFC. (If I was a ref there was a couple recent fights I might have stopped though)
Old 12-26-2017, 08:43 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
I have no idea. I wasn't even aware they were getting nerfed outside of the heath event that happened immediately. Leg kick stoppages are so rare in the UFC. (If I was a ref there was a couple recent fights I might have stopped though)
But Still leg kicks are a real thing and if they aren't defending properly they can do serious damage. Leg kick tkos are rare so I believe there should be another attribute slot for "Heart" for leg kicks that way leg kick tkos can be balanced out but this is for the people crying about leg kicks and the damage for em. Imo everything about leg kick damage is fine ,I mean it can be toned down A TAAAAAAAAD because u shouldn't get rocked by a leg kick in the beginning of a fight when its the accumulation of leg kicks that actually does the work but other than that I'm fine with it and defend leg kicks well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »