Home

If you could select five players...

This is a discussion on If you could select five players... within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-23-2016, 03:34 AM   #1
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
If you could select five players...

I've updated this list like I said I would. I can't recommend any gamechangers, because anyone I think will be good probably won't be able to do anything.

If it's like the last game, dudes that claim to know about striking and claim to work on stances and some moves did an abysmal job.

Of anyone remembers rampage thing EA's NDA is a complete joke, when it was broken some developer that doesn't post here just watched stream carefree.

For me to care anymore to get gamechangers that actually deserve to be their, EA needs to take their business seriously.

GPD seems legit, not sure what the heck the higher ups over there are doing though.

If I thought EA was capable my original list would probably stand.

Last edited by Dave_S; 11-25-2016 at 10:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 04:44 AM   #2
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Re: If you could select five players...

I typed a long list and it disappeared? If I broke rules my sincerest apologies.

For sixth man I nominate myself as team leader keeping all on task, lo!.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:45 AM   #3
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Me Me Me Me Me

FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 09-23-2016, 01:57 PM   #4
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

This is purely fictional ufc 3 OS representatives for game changers. Don't know if there will be ufc 3, and if so I don't know if their will be gamechangers. If so not sure there will be a vote.

I had me of course

but for reals, as far as right now

-General James (if he accepts some of my input outside of a game changer scenario cause my tutorial ideas are next level and if he Incorporated mine and his ea would have something next level
-Ace Baldwin dude knows striking, but he wouldn't be allowed try and convince ea to nerf my dumb "combos"
-Haz (dude really cares about movesets and perks) as long as he doesn't ignore my request for Diaz karate kicks, dude throws them, lol. I use them to taunt.
-Kenetic of course
-King Clarke, dude knows his stuff. From what I read.

This is a very fluid list and can/will change. I'm strongly considering big fat, just not sure if he will be around still. Big Cee, big Fat is term of endearment

Sugata is also right there, just don't know if he can take what gpd or ea staff says as the final world and not debate.

Me as team leader, just to keep on task, maybe help Haz and General. Me is just nonsense talk, but I was born to manage, lol.

If ea does this I would suggest anyone interested get passports ready to make everything streamline if voted take place.

I DON'T THINK THIS WILL HAPPEN, PROBABLY NO VOTING FOR GAMECHANGERS.

Just my fantasy team for this minute.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:04 PM   #5
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

James definitely needs to be not just on this list, but *hired* by EA for tutorial building !!!! lol

Dave you just must hate me not even an honorable mention despite my years and years contributing to the EA (and now OS) forums and maintaining a top 100 status across several games, from Fight Night Round 3 to UFC 2 and all EA fighting titles in-between

;( ;(

lol jk jk
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 02:25 PM   #6
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler569
James definitely needs to be not just on this list, but *hired* by EA for tutorial building !!!! lol

Dave you just must hate me not even an honorable mention despite my years and years contributing to the EA (and now OS) forums and maintaining a top 100 status across several games, from Fight Night Round 3 to UFC 2 and all EA fighting titles in-between

;( ;(

lol jk jk
Absolutely not the case, I just see there posts more. Before I voted for last game changers I went through all their threads before voting. That's what I meant by list is fluid. I took the GC voting for ufc 2 pretty serious.

I agree about generative, but let's not forget who spent a bunch of time making super sweet reversals videos and answers every YouTube question or comment about them. Not sure who it is but word on the street is he's pretty awesome as long as big Cee isn't choking him out

You very well could get my vote in the fictitious polling, but would need to research.

My original 6 all bring something unique and all screen passionate about giving us best game possible.

I just haven't gone throw potential applicants posts in a caucus that most likely won't happen. If it does, bet your biscuits I'll research and make informed decision.

Once again, my bad for missing anyone. This is just friendly fun contributing to positivity of forum.
Old 09-23-2016, 03:10 PM   #7
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

I'm pretty sure all of the Game Changers will stay the same except maybe tweedy and that's it. They will add a few more ppl from this Forum, but the main thing I want for UFC 3 game changer is a game changer who handles all the damn move sets for fighters. That's my biggest wish for them. Give someone the lead role in fighter move sets please!!!!

Last edited by Bigg Cee; 09-23-2016 at 03:13 PM.
Old 09-23-2016, 03:16 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
This is purely fictional ufc 3 OS representatives for game changers. Don't know if there will be ufc 3, and if so I don't know if their will be gamechangers. If so not sure there will be a vote.

I had me of course

but for reals, as far as right now

-General James (if he accepts some of my input outside of a game changer scenario cause my tutorial ideas are next level and if he Incorporated mine and his ea would have something next level
-Ace Baldwin dude knows striking, but he wouldn't be allowed try and convince ea to nerf my dumb "combos"
-Haz (dude really cares about movesets and perks) as long as he doesn't ignore my request for Diaz karate kicks, dude throws them, lol. I use them to taunt.
-Kenetic of course
-King Clarke, dude knows his stuff. From what I read.

This is a very fluid list and can/will change. I'm strongly considering big fat, just not sure if he will be around still. Big Cee, big Fat is term of endearment

Sugata is also right there, just don't know if he can take what gpd or ea staff says as the final world and not debate.

Me as team leader, just to keep on task, maybe help Haz and General. Me is just nonsense talk, but I was born to manage, lol.

If ea does this I would suggest anyone interested get passports ready to make everything streamline if voted take place.

I DON'T THINK THIS WILL HAPPEN, PROBABLY NO VOTING FOR GAMECHANGERS.

Just my fantasy team for this minute.
Wow Dave. Thanks man. Really appreciate that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »