Home

Career mode still needs fixing

This is a discussion on Career mode still needs fixing within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-21-2016, 09:55 PM   #1
Rookie

mikelecrenski's Arena

OVR: 2
Career mode still needs fixing

I only play the career mode and I guess it is better than UFC 1, but it really needs a patch or some fixing. My biggest complaints are forced retirement way to soon just like in 1. I had to retire after 21 fights and my guy never really took a beating. You see fighters with over 45 fights, yet I can't handle 20?

Next training is really a joke - I was only able to have 2 sessions on one career because the cable guy had to come 5 times. I am sorry but that is just stupid. If it is not the cable guy, it is binge watching tv or something else dumb.

I hope they put in a patch to fix up career mode or I don't see myself playing much longer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2016, 11:51 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Career mode still needs fixing

i agree i found the pace rather slow w mini games and all
Old 03-22-2016, 12:09 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelecrenski
I only play the career mode and I guess it is better than UFC 1, but it really needs a patch or some fixing. My biggest complaints are forced retirement way to soon just like in 1. I had to retire after 21 fights and my guy never really took a beating. You see fighters with over 45 fights, yet I can't handle 20?

Next training is really a joke - I was only able to have 2 sessions on one career because the cable guy had to come 5 times. I am sorry but that is just stupid. If it is not the cable guy, it is binge watching tv or something else dumb.

I hope they put in a patch to fix up career mode or I don't see myself playing much longer.
It's because the mode is so barebones that they tried to make it as quick as possible so you could move onto Ultimate Team and spend your money lol. There are plenty of things that need tweaked with career mode but there isn't enough tweaking they could do to make that mode worthwhile this time.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:29 AM   #4
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMimic
It's because the mode is so barebones that they tried to make it as quick as possible so you could move onto Ultimate Team and spend your money lol. There are plenty of things that need tweaked with career mode but there isn't enough tweaking they could do to make that mode worthwhile this time.
The career mode is what killed the game for me. This is one of the rare moments EA access really came in handy. Ten hours was more than enough time to see how barebones this mode was and decide to pass on buying the game.
Old 03-22-2016, 10:58 AM   #5
Just started!

imthekaratekid's Arena

I keep losing against one of the fighters and I just cant beat him. Why wont it let you train more and increase stamina, strength etc and rematch instead of fighting and losing to the same opponent over and over again. Makes no sense!!! And its annoying
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2016, 12:48 PM   #6
Rookie

mikelecrenski's Arena

I just wish I would get three training sessions before a match. I would say about 75% of the time I only get 2. And the reasons are just so dumb and because I only get 2 - I never get to increase my guys stats and my guy never really never stands a chance against a top 10 guy.
Old 03-22-2016, 02:09 PM   #7
Rookie

The career mode is pretty lame as hell. By my 7 or 8th fight I had pretty much max stand up and all my perks were pretty much maxed out. The progression is broken and theres zero depth.
Old 03-22-2016, 02:56 PM   #8
Rookie

For me the thing that drove me crazy was the rapid pace that injuries would occur during training. I did a straw-weight fighter first and most of the people who I would be fighting all were either wrestlers or Jit's so naturally I focused on my takedown defense and ground game. So after completing the initial trainings and receiving an A in most areas I noticed that any time I would go in and train on those area's again I would always end up with an injury that would drop my ratings for that upcoming fight. Has anyone else ran into this issue?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »