Home

For all you universe players...

This is a discussion on For all you universe players... within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-26-2016, 06:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
For all you universe players...

Can we make this thread a place where we can share roster spreadsheets? In the past when doing universes, I've always made spreadsheets myself. But with the month I have in front of me, I probably won't be able to find the time do so.

For those of you who have or are going to make an excel spreadsheet with the UFC 2 updated roster, can you share it here?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2016, 09:23 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: For all you universe players...

Here is my spreadsheet:

http://www.4shared.com/file/FEysqmeP...ankings_2.html
Old 02-26-2016, 09:25 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 1

Right now I only have strawweight done but you can see the format I'm going to use.

The thing people might not like about mine is that I'm going to be selective on what promotion's fights 'count' (for women's it's only Invicta and UFC), and also in the other weight classes I'm not going to put all of their history in; just the last two years or so. It'll have their overall record, but not the wins and losses dating back to their debut, depending on how many total fights they have.

Also once I finish a division I'm only going to make updates in big fights. So I'll add who wins Bisping/Silva, but most for most of that undercard once my universe starts it'll be like it never happened.

Fights that are pre-loaded I'm putting in blue, other fights will be in a different color. "Last" is so I can keep track of the last even that someone fought in. In UFC 1 I made a new column for each event, but that quickly got unwieldy so I'm trying this format this time.

edit: I'm also going to color code title defenses and challenges. Probably make defenses gold, winning the title a duller gold, and failed challenges... green or something. I'll what looks best.

Last edited by fballturkey; 02-26-2016 at 09:27 PM.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:04 PM   #4
Rookie

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I have been working on my Universe for several weeks now, and am utilizing several different spreadsheets. I thought I would share them, as they may appeal to some of you and, if so, will undoubtedly save you a ton of time.

The first link above isn't necessarily Universe specific, but you may find it handy.It simply lists each fighter by weight class, their heights, reaches, ratings, abilities, etc. It is a work in progress, so it isn't yet complete (just the abilities and overalls haven't been completed). Also, it (and all of these spreadsheets) does not include Mike Tyson or Bruce Lee, as I elected to exclude them from my Universe.

The second spreadsheet currently tracks each fighter's last 3 results (and eventually will track their last 10 results in my Universe). It is color-coded, with green representing wins, red losses, and yellow draws. For the purposes of this spreadsheet, I only included fights with other fighters on the roster, or fighters I believe may be DLC down the line.

The third spreadsheet is the Rankings spreadsheet. Each division is ranked, with the row number representing their ranking. This spreadsheet includes their records (I believe fights occurring over the past couple of weeks still need to be added) and their upcoming opponent in my Universe.

The final spreadsheet includes a calendar with the dates for all the events I plan to hold in 2016. My plan is to try to have each fighter compete in 3 fights over the course of each calendar year (although I foresee instances in which a champion might only fight twice). The second tab is the Events tab. Currently I have scheduled the fights for 13 events occurring in my Universe between January 1st and the end of April of 2016 (my Universe will start with the beginning of the year, but will not recreate events held this year). Fights highlighted in Gold are championship bouts. Fights highlighted in silver are co-main events.

Anyways, I hope some of you can make use of these.
Old 03-04-2016, 12:01 PM   #5
Rookie

Squidwerd's Arena

Someone should help me set up a universe /league where we get a bunch of people to join and we all have our created fighters and keep track of records and all of that stuff. We could do two wieght divisions and have rivalries and live twitch streams of league fights.. Even coukd make a group me chat so we can shedule fights and talk smack.. Someone hmu if they want to help me co commish this and set it up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2016, 09:09 PM   #6
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

UFC UNIVERSE SPREADSHEET -

https://www.mediafire.com/?w55fs42ng82cznr

Inspired by - aholbert32

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »