Home

New Update

This is a discussion on New Update within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-02-2016, 02:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New Update

I'm loving the "item scounting" section.. the prices arnt bad either! in regards to the fighter showcase what do you have to collect?

EDIT: you collect item cards from packs for the fighter packs (you get a free pack in the store)

Last edited by BeachillLAD; 06-02-2016 at 02:44 PM. Reason: mmm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2016, 03:05 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: New Update

I got two free packs in the store when I signed on. You should double check and see if another one is waiting for you. Three Silva/Griffin's in my free packs Not great luck to start.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:12 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supertranquilo
I got two free packs in the store when I signed on. You should double check and see if another one is waiting for you. Three Silva/Griffin's in my free packs Not great luck to start.
yeah got them both mate, got a nice 5* spinning heel kick to body and a 5* judo throw for lightweight ... I also got duplicates in mine
Old 06-02-2016, 03:14 PM   #4
Rookie

Is it happening to anyone else where you own some of the fighters set but its not showing up as you do? I owe the 5 star aldo jumping double knee yet its showing I have 0 percent and its not listen in the cards
Youtube
Twitch
Old 06-02-2016, 03:17 PM   #5
Rookie

there completly new cards for the fighter sets, u get 3 in each of the free packs u have(not sure where else we get them from), they arent move cards but once u have all 5 u get a free pack
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2016, 03:38 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachillLAD
I'm loving the "item scounting" section.. the prices arnt bad either! in regards to the fighter showcase what do you have to collect?

EDIT: you collect item cards from packs for the fighter packs (you get a free pack in the store)
I'm assuming you haven't seen that a Urijah Faber guillotine is over 300k and some Renan Barao spinning head kick is over 500k? The prices are pretty bad in my opinion
Old 06-02-2016, 03:42 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by connolls
I'm assuming you haven't seen that a Urijah Faber guillotine is over 300k and some Renan Barao spinning head kick is over 500k? The prices are pretty bad in my opinion
they must be random because ive got the choice of a jon jones 5* elbow and its only 60,000 "/ i also have a 4* Tai terror perk for 8k
Old 06-02-2016, 03:43 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivo
there completly new cards for the fighter sets, u get 3 in each of the free packs u have(not sure where else we get them from), they arent move cards but once u have all 5 u get a free pack
must be random in packs mate

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »