Home

People not realizing they're fighting the AI in UT's Single Player Championships

This is a discussion on People not realizing they're fighting the AI in UT's Single Player Championships within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-10-2016, 02:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
People not realizing they're fighting the AI in UT's Single Player Championships

Anybody else get a high amount of messages from people from this mode? Ever since the game has come out, I've probably gotten 2-3 messages a week from random players talking about the fight that "we" just had and received a couple of friend requests.

Unfortunately I've deleted some of the better ones where I've gotten cursed out for the AI spamming, but here's a sample.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2016, 10:31 PM   #2
Rookie

ClassActFan's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: People not realizing they're fighting the AI in UT's Single Player Championships

That's crazy!

In my privacy settings, I have it set to where only friends can message me or use voice chat to speak to me (a setting I'll always appreciate). While I've probably missed out on some potential friendships, I've also missed out on angry idiots. Sometimes I wonder how many people have sent me angry messages.
Old 04-12-2016, 03:58 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: People not realizing they're fighting the AI in UT's Single Player Championships

Now I know it's all controlled by the CPU but does it take any of your fighting style kind of like the old avatar stuff in the 2K series? I swear the CPU fights way differently in that mode.
Old 04-21-2016, 07:12 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Man, that's hilarious.
Old 04-21-2016, 09:19 AM   #5
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

hahahhaha wow

I've had a couple ppl message me about the look of my CAF lol but never had someone talking **** b/c of the AI hahaha

I wonder how they determine which CAF fights someone in single player (??)

Do any of you guys actually grind single player UT? Seems like a waste to me but maybe I should just grind division 1 and 2 with my 5 CAFs for some easy coins, when i'm drunk or something

(don't drink and play ranked; unranked or single player a different story
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2016, 01:01 PM   #6
Rookie

My fighters never fight in single player matches. Anyone know why that might happen? I would like to get the coins.
Old 04-21-2016, 03:07 PM   #7
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt fists
My fighters never fight in single player matches. Anyone know why that might happen? I would like to get the coins.
Yea I always wondered about this, a lot of people I know say they get little to no coins each day for fights, just the 500 for 'team bonus'

Whereas I get between 750 and 1500 coins a day for fight bonus, PLUS 500 for team bonus

Not bragging I swear lol --- I created my CAFs on launch day so maybe somehow they got preferential treatment? They're all Division 5 too....not super high level but not new Division 1 or 2 (also, I've never deleted a CAF)
Old 04-21-2016, 05:55 PM   #8
EA Sports UFC Developer

I've actually heard of quite a few cases where people didn't even realize they were playing against the AI in that mode...makes me so happy.

Sometimes a little vindication is all you need in life...VICTORY IS MINE!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »