Home

NHL 17 Franchise Streaming

This is a discussion on NHL 17 Franchise Streaming within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-29-2016, 12:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NHL 17 Franchise Streaming

I am looking for someone who streams/uploads videos of their franchise but that actually plays their games, not just SIM. I would like to see how the presensation aspects of the game changed .. I am hearing good things but all the videos I find on youtube are SIMS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2016, 01:42 PM   #2
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: NHL 17 Franchise Streaming

Check out one of my last posts in the ADDICTED thread.
Old 09-29-2016, 02:01 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlybygrace
Check out one of my last posts in the ADDICTED thread.
That is really awesome! GREAT job with the vid. I am however looking more into how the in game presentation is with regards to franchise mode. I want to see the extras that they put in (dynamic attendance, award ceremony, fan giveaways and all the other extras they put in.)
Old 09-29-2016, 02:07 PM   #4
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

Well when you have free t shirt night, most of the crowd is wearing the shirt. When I was playing as the Blues, Jay Bo was honored with a ceremony commemorating his 1000th game. All milestones are recognized. Rookies playing their first game are pranked by the team, making them skate alone during warm ups...league leaders are highlighted much more often. It's pretty good man. Not perfect, but still...I'm a presentation guy myself and its pretty well done.
Old 09-29-2016, 02:49 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlybygrace
Well when you have free t shirt night, most of the crowd is wearing the shirt. When I was playing as the Blues, Jay Bo was honored with a ceremony commemorating his 1000th game. All milestones are recognized. Rookies playing their first game are pranked by the team, making them skate alone during warm ups...league leaders are highlighted much more often. It's pretty good man. Not perfect, but still...I'm a presentation guy myself and its pretty well done.
Well that sounds very positive. I think I may go out and pick it up. I guess you don't know of someone on youtube that actually plays the games ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2016, 03:04 PM   #6
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosbie87
Well that sounds very positive. I think I may go out and pick it up. I guess you don't know of someone on youtube that actually plays the games ?
Nah. Punch in mine or altitos sliders when you get it and enjoy. Mine are very similar to his but with tougher goalies both ways.
Old 09-29-2016, 03:06 PM   #7
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

Also read the thread on how to properly save your sliders and settings.
Old 09-29-2016, 03:09 PM   #8
Rookie

ChubbyD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosbie87
I'll be posting more of mine on youtube - look up ChubbyD5 on youtube, or ShotgunFarmer on Twitch.

I only have 1 from NHL 17 right now, but I'll be posting more and more as I play more and more.

TWITCH FEED: ShotgunFarmer

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »