Home

Player Editing

This is a discussion on Player Editing within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 04:24 PM   #1
Banned

twelveone's Arena

OVR: 0
Player Editing

I've had this game from gamefly for almost two weeks now and Im really getting annoyed with the fact that player editing is gone. Goalies that get traded in Be A GM sometimes don't wear the right pads and the mask is always the previous team's. How can something so simple not be in this game? It's truly mind-boggling stuff, sega genesis had the ability to edit players hahaha. Also has anyone noticed that when you create a player and go back and edit them afterwards, it creates a duplicate of that player in free agency?

Last edited by twelveone; 09-29-2014 at 04:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 05:37 PM   #2
Rookie

philmnn's Arena

Re: Player Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelveone
Also has anyone noticed that when you create a player and go back and edit them afterwards, it creates a duplicate of that player in free agency?
Definitely the most annoying part of the game for me. I've had to restart GM mode after about 30 games because of a duplicate that I couldn't ignore.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:55 AM   #3
Pro

Is there even a way to delete the rosters or start over with the default to get rid of created players? Right now I can't figure out how to get rid of my duplicate problem.
Old 10-06-2014, 04:38 PM   #4
Banned

twelveone's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose24x
Is there even a way to delete the rosters or start over with the default to get rid of created players? Right now I can't figure out how to get rid of my duplicate problem.
Yeah just go to the rosters and choose the official EA roster update and that should get rid of the created players.
Old 10-06-2014, 05:40 PM   #5
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

Editing players from the main menu and in BaGM is my most wanted feature.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:42 PM   #6
Rookie

Yeah I agree so frustrated with lack of customization in this game; It's next gen for crying out loud
Old 10-08-2014, 01:10 PM   #7
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Red face Re: Player Editing

Yep. I have whittled my wish down to just this. I gave up on Season Mode a month ago and I gave up on full roster control last week. I can live with all the nonsense and not having those features but for the love of God please let me edit players. That being said the content patch for October has it's features announced and with not a peep from EA on this matter (totally annoying) it's a good bet I will be diving into my Turkey leg and stuffing late November before this arrives if it's even going to arrive. Meh. I've had a PS4 for 3 months now and have not been impressed with anything this far really.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:24 PM   #8
MVP

I couldn't agree more. So far ps4 is a major disappointment. Yes the graphics are great, but the games (I only play sports games) are nothing more than a watered down version of the last gen game. I expected more and all we've gotten is less??? When will they take advantage of the new systems potential? Hopefully one day soon we will get sports games that we all were expecting with next gen? Maybe I'm expecting too much too soon?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »