Home

nhl 15 observations

This is a discussion on nhl 15 observations within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-27-2015, 09:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
nhl 15 observations

I'll start by saying I love the game. Played 11-15 and i find myself playing it more than I did nhl14, which I also enjoyed.

A few things I noticed.
1) Is pittsburgh the most aggrevating team to play against?
2) Maybe I'm wrong, but does the user defense slow down on a delayed penalty call? I feel like the ai has a 6th man, but a guy like carl hagelin or chris kreider will move as if they were in an old timers game.

3) I hit an opponent coming into my zone, he falls, but ends up with the puck anyway. (after bouncing right up) I get hit and takes forever for my player to get up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 12:17 PM   #2
Rookie

Yundtder's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: nhl 15 observations

1) Is pittsburgh the most aggrevating team to play against?
-I find Minesota and Carolina to be my most aggravating, their goalies ALWAYS are on fire, they score stupid easy goals that I cant seem to stop, and when I sim, they always go up by a few goals on me.

2) Maybe I'm wrong, but does the user defense slow down on a delayed penalty call? I feel like the ai has a 6th man, but a guy like carl hagelin or chris kreider will move as if they were in an old timers game.
-Havnt really noticed this

3) I hit an opponent coming into my zone, he falls, but ends up with the puck anyway. (after bouncing right up) I get hit and takes forever for my player to get up.
-Yes. This bugs me to no end, their players always fall on the puck after I knock them down and no matter what, I cant get it back before they get back up, in record time, and have the puck again.
They hit one of my guys? Hes down as if Chara just laid him out cold, and their player immediately gets the puck. This gameplay is not even.
Old 02-13-2015, 06:21 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

I play as the Ducks, so I don't play against the Eastern teams as much. But I always have problems with Dallas, San Jose and Arizona. I have a hard time scoring against them, for some reason.
Old 03-14-2015, 05:55 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

hows the progession in gm mode? Does a player having a big year increase what would otherwise be their standard growth?

I ask because i recently made a trade for reilly smith, who has added an offensive punch to my 3rd line. I do like having a "sniper" role on my team. Previously, 3rd line would generate chances and either miss/get robbed/wiff, now i can make a one time pass and know theres a good chance.

I'm playing as the rangers

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »