Home

Fast Skaters to Trade For?

This is a discussion on Fast Skaters to Trade For? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-18-2014, 04:30 PM   #1
Rookie

creamsodaboy's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey Everyone.

I'm two years into my Pens GM mode, and am having trouble with my 3rd and 4th lines (issues with a lack of speed). I'm working with one year deals that I picked up in the offseason, mostly older players, so it's tough to get a quick attack going. Any suggestions for some 3rd or 4th line guys to go after that would improve this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2014, 04:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Fast Skaters to Trade For?

Michael Grabner from the Isles.
Old 01-18-2014, 06:18 PM   #3
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7

Andrew Cogliano is one that comes to mind. I'm not sure about the game but i found Mike Brown to be pretty quick IRL... Well when he played for the leafs at least.
Kessel for the leafs is one but he's more of a top 2 liners so scratch him lol. How about Mason Raymond, he's pretty quick as well and can score.
Old 01-18-2014, 06:27 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Darren Helm
Jason Chimera
Old 01-18-2014, 06:47 PM   #5
Pro

DaRK's Arena

OVR: 0

Mason Raymond
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2014, 07:59 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 13

One of my pet peeves for this entire series is that it is so hard to find players to target for trading. You can't even view rosters and sort by ratings (to see who would be highly rated in speed, for example), which is easy to do in most sports games. I mean, I'd really like a player finder to search by specific attribute filters, but I know that is asking too much. Frankly, I don't think sortable listing of all players is too much to ask for. If they had this simple function, you could have an easy answer to your question.
Old 01-18-2014, 08:05 PM   #7
Rookie

creamsodaboy's Arena

OVR: 3

I completely agree. There isn't any easily accessible way to sort it by rating, or else I wouldn't have come here looking for the answer. I was just wondering if anyone had suggestions that I could look into because of the lack of a decent sorting feature.
Old 01-18-2014, 08:33 PM   #8
Pro

DaRK's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
One of my pet peeves for this entire series is that it is so hard to find players to target for trading. You can't even view rosters and sort by ratings (to see who would be highly rated in speed, for example), which is easy to do in most sports games. I mean, I'd really like a player finder to search by specific attribute filters, but I know that is asking too much. Frankly, I don't think sortable listing of all players is too much to ask for. If they had this simple function, you could have an easy answer to your question.
What do you mean? In the trading block you can search for players with specific ratings in every category...

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »