Home

Should EA make a team builder for NHL?

This is a discussion on Should EA make a team builder for NHL? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
View Poll Results: Should NHL 14 get a team builder?
Yes 13 86.67%
No 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
Rookie

DustinOverbay's Arena

OVR: 1
Should EA make a team builder for NHL?

Do you guys think EA should create a Teambuilder for NHL? As an avid team creator I would love that, as I make teams, and literally make a large percentage of their lineups w/ custom players, and an online team builder would fix that with ease... Opinions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Should EA make a team builder for NHL?

I don't know why anyone would vote no. You're either in favor of it, or you would just ignore it.

Like yourself, I would be a big fan. In NHL 10, I spent way too much time creating 30 NCAA teams, and running a full season with them. NHL 13 is the first game I've bought since that one, but can't find the energy to sit in front of my tv and do all of that again with a PS3 controller.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:02 PM   #3
Rookie

noles367's Arena

OVR: 9

It would be great. Especially now EASHL teams can make their own jerseys. Most of the jerseys I see in EASHL games are downright awful. Granted a lot has to do with people simply not knowing how to design a hockey jersey, but adding new options would go a long way.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:15 AM   #4
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29

I wouldn't be against it, but I would rather see the ECHL and or Roster/Slider sharing added.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:31 AM   #5
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

kindly add - new logos for CAT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2013, 10:38 AM   #6
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

I would be in favor of it for sure. I think if NCAA has it, then every EA sports title should be able to support it. I'd love it in Madden actually.

EA has a whole bunch of teams arleady in NHL which is nice. Sometimes I just enjoy playing with different, random teams.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #7
Banned

HarryHood059's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
I would be in favor of it for sure. I think if NCAA has it, then every EA sports title should be able to support it. I'd love it in Madden actually.

EA has a whole bunch of teams arleady in NHL which is nice. Sometimes I just enjoy playing with different, random teams.
i cannot understand why EA wouldn't add this to the game

or arena builds for that matter?

it seems that the community is really looking for this and as a result the devs could have more time to spend on gameplay
Old 03-07-2013, 03:32 PM   #8
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxFan613
I don't know why anyone would vote no. You're either in favor of it, or you would just ignore it.

Like yourself, I would be a big fan. In NHL 10, I spent way too much time creating 30 NCAA teams, and running a full season with them. NHL 13 is the first game I've bought since that one, but can't find the energy to sit in front of my tv and do all of that again with a PS3 controller.
I vote no, not because I dont want one, but because I think they have a long way to go to fix the game thats already there, first. I want no new features until I can play EA's NHL hockey and actually feel like I'm playing hockey, much like FIFA and soccer.

At current, I dont feel like it's real hockey, rather a poorly simulated version of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »