Home

GM Connected killer?

This is a discussion on GM Connected killer? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-16-2013, 02:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
GM Connected killer?

My buddy and I have been playing the same Be a GM Connected since the game launched in September now. We're on year 8, and quite invested into it. We've spent countless days playing. Now though, I fear we've come to an end. In December of year 8 I can't simulate the period. I've been trying all day, and it'll simulate then after the simulation I'll be back to the previous period. Not simulating anything at all. I transferred commish power and my buddy kept getting DC'd from the servers. So tonight I played my six games against the CPU, went to sim the period and it took me all the way back to before any of the games in that period we simmed.

Has anyone come across this? Or is my be a gm corrupted?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2013, 02:47 AM   #2
Rookie

Zuke's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: GM Connected killer?

Same thing happened an 1 of my gmc after we booted a guy is that why?

We started a new one and we are almost in the offseason is it ok to boot a player or will it always freeze the lg
Old 02-16-2013, 10:54 AM   #3
Pro

dubbs88's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuke
Same thing happened an 1 of my gmc after we booted a guy is that why?

We started a new one and we are almost in the offseason is it ok to boot a player or will it always freeze the lg
2 of the OS PS3 leagues had to be restarted because of a cap glitch, I have seen numerous guys booted and it hasn't affected the league at all. I have seen in one league I was running when I exited the advance before it was done to check something, it reset all the games in that advance period back to being not played
Old 02-16-2013, 11:16 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbs88
2 of the OS PS3 leagues had to be restarted because of a cap glitch, I have seen numerous guys booted and it hasn't affected the league at all. I have seen in one league I was running when I exited the advance before it was done to check something, it reset all the games in that advance period back to being not played
In the previous sim period I traded with the Hurricanes, and in the current period I have a message that says the trade couldn't be complete because of cap reasons. But, the trade did go through the Canes have my player and I have their picks. I checked both teams caps and roster space and nothing was out of whack. Is it possible if I quit the league? Or try to reverse the trade I can fix it?
Old 02-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #5
Rookie

Alright guys, I have seemingly found a work around for now. I had to make another gamer profile and have it join my league. I assigned the commissioner power to it and boot myself and my friend from the league. I simmed the period and it worked. However! The next trade that was made by me and my friend caused the same problem to occur. We're finishing out this season, and hopefully when the game rerates the rosters and flushes players for retirement it'll fix whatever problem this is.

I hope this will help anyone who has had this problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #6
Just started!

Stamkos57's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgie
Alright guys, I have seemingly found a work around for now. I had to make another gamer profile and have it join my league. I assigned the commissioner power to it and boot myself and my friend from the league. I simmed the period and it worked. However! The next trade that was made by me and my friend caused the same problem to occur. We're finishing out this season, and hopefully when the game rerates the rosters and flushes players for retirement it'll fix whatever problem this is.

I hope this will help anyone who has had this problem.
Good to know! Thanks for posting!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »