Home

No injuries. Help!

This is a discussion on No injuries. Help! within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-08-2013, 03:55 AM   #1
Rookie

Mutilated's Arena

OVR: 0
Angry No injuries. Help!

I made a thread about this a while back but didnt get much help.

I'm playing Be a GM and not getting any injuries. I read a lot about how people get too much injuries so something i wrong here. I need more injuries to make it more real.

I am getting injuries to goalies and in-game injuries to the CPU, but no injuries at all when simulating (except for goalies, as i mentioned).
I'm in my second year and not a single player has been injured during simulation. The only ones that do get injured are the ones i injure in-game.

Why is that? What sliders do i need to change?

Injuries is on (of course). CPU injuries is maxed out. Human injuries is at 50%.

Hope someone can help my out. Should i write down all my slider values here maybe?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2013, 05:48 AM   #2
Rookie

Mutilated's Arena

Re: No injuries. Help!

Thanks for all the help guys!
Old 01-09-2013, 09:10 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 10

I'm not exactly sure what your problem is, but I can tell you it has nothing to do with sliders. The sliders only control in game settings, so if you were to change the injury sliders, it would only take effect when you play the games and would have no effect when you are siming.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:42 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

The complaints are about the multitude of injuries while simming games. I have not seen too many in games I have played.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #5
Rookie

Mutilated's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
The complaints are about the multitude of injuries while simming games. I have not seen too many in games I have played.
I know, and thats my problem. I'm not getting any injuries while simulating.
I've seen some Be a gm videos on youtube and people are getting a lot of injuries, but not me. Not a single one for 2 seasons now (except the ones that i cause myself ingame as i mentioned earlier). Really annoying!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2013, 02:42 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 13

That is really odd. I usually play 10 games of the regular season and sim the rest, all with injuries on. This year, with the number of injuries, it was taking too long to keep fixing the lineups, so I now keep injuries on for half the year and off for the other half. I am at a loss for your situation. I am looking for a halfway point - some injuries while simming, but not this many. Another one of those instances where reality and fun may lead in different directions. It would be a good use for a slider, I would think.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:35 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 10

To be honest your better off. The amount of injuries that occur while simming is absolutely absurd. They need to fix this ASAP!
Old 01-14-2013, 09:25 AM   #8
Pro

gsize19's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutilated
I made a thread about this a while back but didnt get much help.

I'm playing Be a GM and not getting any injuries. I read a lot about how people get too much injuries so something i wrong here. I need more injuries to make it more real.

I am getting injuries to goalies and in-game injuries to the CPU, but no injuries at all when simulating (except for goalies, as i mentioned).
I'm in my second year and not a single player has been injured during simulation. The only ones that do get injured are the ones i injure in-game.

Why is that? What sliders do i need to change?

Injuries is on (of course). CPU injuries is maxed out. Human injuries is at 50%.

Hope someone can help my out. Should i write down all my slider values here maybe?
I wish I had your problem... I lost Johan Franzen for 12 weeks, picked up Selanne in a trade and he was good for 10 games, then lost hime for 4 weeks, and last night lost Nik Kronwall for 4 weeks. (Not to mention had week long injuries to Helm and Abdelkader) I have had to mortgage the future to stay in the race and make some key trades. Picked up Martin St. Louis in a trade with TB, but lost two prospects and a draft pick... Grand Rapids is struggling, so trying to rebuild them with the FA market, and I am playing with injuries at 5...

I don't steal rosters and pass them off as my own, I create them!!!

Last edited by gsize19; 01-14-2013 at 09:31 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »