Home

What is best way to get good grades

This is a discussion on What is best way to get good grades within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-09-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
Banned

oldrockinguy's Arena

OVR: 1
What is best way to get good grades

I want my legend card this year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2011, 11:28 PM   #2
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: What is best way to get good grades

Play your position and don't turn the puck over.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-10-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
Rookie

EpicGingy's Arena

OVR: 9

Essentially what bigbob said, play your position right, don't turn the puck over, be on for goals, get points, don't be on for goals against. Basically imagine yourself as an NHL player, and do what you would do to get the approval of the coach.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:23 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

1) Position - Follow your blue arrow, if you cant get an A in this category you might as well give up now, as this is a gimmie

2) Team Play - Shots on goal, no penalites, dont go offside, take players off pucks with hits, dont dump the puck as it is a turnover this year, no turnovers, poke checks

3) Stats - Get at least 2 points a game

This is coming from a legit gamer who has gotten his legend card every year since '09 came out

I also think it is easier to get better grades as Dman, as long as your forwards share the puck
Old 10-16-2011, 02:23 AM   #5
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Follow what Jester said if you're playing forward but playing defense is a lot easier. You don't need that many shots on goal to get good grades as a defense man. I can play my position, shoot the puck once or twice a game and not give up any goals and get all A+ in OTP and in Club.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2011, 09:28 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester Race666

2) Team Play - Shots on goal, no penalites, dont go offside, take players off pucks with hits, dont dump the puck as it is a turnover this year, no turnovers, poke checks
Dumping the puck in with the LB button + right stick definitely is a turnover this year?
Old 10-16-2011, 05:41 PM   #7
Rookie

EpicGingy's Arena

OVR: 9

If dumping the puck in is a turnover this year EA Canada needs people who actually watch hockey to make their games now.

And I find with playing as D-Man, assuming you don't play on rookie, they record the stats wrong. Honestly, I think if you block a LOT, not every blocked shot, maybe if you have 6 or over or something like that, you should get a grade in stats. If I had a D-Man who blocked a crapload of shots but didn't do that greatly on offense, I wouldn't care. Since he plays defence, I would care more about his defensive output.

Just my two cents though.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:54 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 24

Ummm.....study hard?

Sorry, couldn't resist!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »