Home

Bugs and Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Bugs and Glitches Discussion Thread within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-07-2010, 08:59 PM   #1

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Bugs and Glitches Discussion Thread

Discuss all bugs and glitches here. Use the other thread to post the glitches themselves.

Let's remember not to harp on the "what" but the "how" to fix them. It's fine to criticize, but lets keep it constructive and keep focusing on workarounds or solutions to avoid them.

Sorry to those who have posted glitches thus far who's threads I closed, please re-post them and discuss them here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2010, 09:14 PM   #2
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Bugs and Glitches Discussion Thread

I don't know if this is in NHL 11 yet because I've not played Be A GM much but in NHL 10 captains would lose their "C" once their contract was up, even if they resigned with the team. Does anyone know if this still happens in NHL 11? I remember Steve Avery became the Rangers captain, kind of unrealistic but by no means a game-killer.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 09-07-2010, 09:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 8
Two Goalie Glitch

I have no idea how or why it happened but I was playing a guy in a single EAHUT game and about 5-10 times throughout the game he would have 4 skaters on the ice but 2 goalies in net. They were regular playable goalies and acted independently creating a pretty much impenetrable net. His starting Goalie was Dominic Hasek and the 2nd goalie came in with a last name Dominic. Really wierd and frusterating. He didnt pause the game to get the 2 goalies they just appeared at a new faceoff.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:43 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 8

SYSTEM:XBox360
GAME MODE: EAHUT Single Game
SITUATION: Throughout Regulation
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): None
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): I have no idea how or why it happened but I was playing a guy in a single EAHUT game and about 5-10 times throughout the game he would have 4 skaters on the ice but 2 goalies in net. They were regular playable goalies and acted independently creating a pretty much impenetrable net. His starting Goalie was Dominic Hasek and the 2nd goalie came in with a last name Dominic. Really wierd and frusterating. He didnt pause the game to get the 2 goalies they just appeared at a new faceoff.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7

I don't know if this is a bug or glitch.. but EA will need to do something about this as it's been in the game for years...

I was playing a game on PS3.. 1-1 into maybe 20 seconds left.. the opponent decided to backhand an easy lob from the blue line and guess what.... ya you got it.. a game winning goal. It seems to be in the past few versions.. still haven't fixed it.. that stupid soft backhand from the blue line from the cpu to score.. usually see it happen as a game winning goal in the last few seconds.

It was an awesome game.. some crazy saves from Mason, outshot them 35-17.. only if they didn't have that fluke goal!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2010, 11:25 PM   #6
Pro

Section_25's Arena

OVR: 13

SYSTEM: PS3
GAMEMODE: Season

Hmmm, looks like you can't save your settings in season mode. I started a season and tuned all the sliders the way I like them and when I quit the game and restart, all of them are back to the default settings. Yes, I have pressed square to save them before I exit. This is kinda lame and aggravating. Something else thats weird is that in season mode main settings there is no slider at all for penalty time scaling, it is only there after you select your team and browse the sliders from the pregame menu. I guess it's possible I'm overlooking it, but I don't think so.

Earlier I thought I was Finally going to see my first double minor. A penalty was called and I looked up at the clock and it said 4 min. but when the penalty was posted on the screen it was a 2 min. minor for tripping yet they got the full 4 min. powerplay.

Little things like this are not game killers, but they certainly are annoying and un-necessary. Strike 1 for EA quality assurance team.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:50 PM   #7
Pro

Lordofthething's Arena

OVR: 9

SYSTEM:XBox360
GAME MODE: BEAGM
SITUATION: Editing AHL lines
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): None
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): I went to replace a player and only 3 players names were visible...I could scroll down but it was just a black background...hard to explain but it as if the background was black and so was the font of the players names....
Old 09-08-2010, 03:32 AM   #8
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11

System: PS3
GAME MODE: ANY

Can you quit this game without it crashing? In both 09 and 10, there were problems quitting the game where you would have to wait for the HD light to stop blinking.

Has this been resolved?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »