Home

How do I get a brawl?

This is a discussion on How do I get a brawl? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-26-2009, 06:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How do I get a brawl?

Sorry for this noob question. But how do I get a brawl after the whistle? I´ve played three games of NHL10 so far (Allstar level) and doesn´t have got any brawl after the whistle. When the ref has whistle, the camera is zooming in the puck and follows it gliding on the ice... I hear in the background some "ouches" but I don't see any brawl. Same scenario all the time... the camera is just following the puck. I´ve tried to attack the goalie aswell after he had stopped the puck but then the game goes to the next cut showing the bench or so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2009, 08:16 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: How do I get a brawl?

CPU will initiate brawls post whistle as I understand it. There's a setting that stops that from happening. Switch it to "Relaxed." But if you go after someone or shoot at the CPU goal after a whistle, the pushing/shoving still happens, even on that setting.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:24 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
CPU will initiate brawls post whistle as I understand it. There's a setting that stops that from happening. Switch it to "Relaxed." But if you go after someone or shoot at the CPU goal after a whistle, the pushing/shoving still happens, even on that setting.
I have the standard setting and want to have brawls. But when I've shot the puck to the goalie after the whistle, the camera is following the puck (that has bounced on the goalie and gliding out on the free ice) and not showing the brawl that you can hear in backgrund. I only here "ouch" and brawl sounds but not seeing it, when the cam is focused to follow the puck. Is there a camera setting that I have missed or something? I always have "ice" on camera settings.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:36 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by GurraC
I have the standard setting and want to have brawls. But when I've shot the puck to the goalie after the whistle, the camera is following the puck (that has bounced on the goalie and gliding out on the free ice) and not showing the brawl that you can hear in backgrund. I only here "ouch" and brawl sounds but not seeing it, when the cam is focused to follow the puck. Is there a camera setting that I have missed or something? I always have "ice" on camera settings.
I use the ice cam as well. Post-play it usually just shows the goalie holding onto the puck, and a few players around him, ready to rumble if I decide to initiate. Not sure why you'd see something different. Although occasionally, the pushing/shoving does happen with players who are offscreen, but that's because they're not all clustered around the net.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:14 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 28

If using PS3, go to a player after the whistle and press the triangle to face wash (360 is the Y button)...

Or you can shoot the puck at the goalie or check players....Keep doing it and you will have your brawl
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »