Home

NHL 10 Sounds Thread

This is a discussion on NHL 10 Sounds Thread within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-12-2009, 09:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
NHL 10 Sounds Thread

OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD LINK - REMASTERED VERSION:

HERE - Going to use MediaFire and not SendSpace.

HERE - Updated ISLES and WINGS songs - added Burn it to the ground by Nickleback for Islanders and Hey Hey Hockeydown for the wings.

HERE - Updated Goal Song for Montreal - U2 - Vertigo

What I've Fixed:

Each song "remastered" - they come through loud and clear after you score a goal..if you want to give them a try, play 2 player and pull the opposing teams goalie..give them a listen..that's how I tested them.

Recut Pennywise - Bro Hymn song (still isn't the best cut in the world but if I loop it, NHL makes a weird noise.)

Kernkraft 400 - Better timing of the song

Simple Plan - Canadians song - Recut so it doesn't loop

San Jose Sharks - I'm going to use Rock n Roll Pt. 2 for them. The only remixed version that they use that I could find sounds like garbage. If anyone can provide me with a better download it'd be appreciated.

Quote:
Alright ladies and gentleman..I have done all 30 NHL Teams with all of their current (hopefully) goal songs. Each has been CUT with Audacity so all you have to do is follow my instructions later on in the post, make sure you have either a CD to burn them on or a flash drive for the PS3, and that's it.

I used a number of sources including YouTube, Google, the 2kforums thread with some goal songs already in there, and lots of time cutting and downloading songs (mostly from beemp3.com) Here's what I came up with:

Anaheim/Philly - Pennywise - Bro Hymn
Chicago/Washington - Chelsea Dagger (I could of used a number of different songs, including Crowd Chant but I don't like that song and I was tired of a bunch of teams using it..so I went with a song they sometimes use, you could also use Song 2 as they've used that before)
Atlanta/Buffalo/Carolina - Song 2 - Blur
Boston/Florida/Ottawa/Toronto - Zombie Nation
Calgary - Shot Down In Flames
Colorado/Dallas/New Jersey/Pittsburgh - Rock and Roll Pt 2
Columbus/Minnesota/Phoenix/Vancouver/Tampa Bay - Crowd Chant
Detroit - HEY! (Jock Jams)
Edmonton - Kid Rock American Badass
Kings - I love LA
Nashville - Mix - I like it I love it/RNR Pt2 (this took me FOREVER to figure out how to cut 2 tracks and place them together as they should..after you download give it a listen and you'll see what I mean)
Montreal - Generation - Simple Plan (Note - not the GO HABS GO Version..couldn't find it..if anyone could give me a DL link I'd be happy to rip it.)
Sharks - Rock n Roll Pt 2 REMIX
Islanders - Rock n Roll Pt 1? I dunno its a remix of part 2, but not like San Jose
Blues - When the Saints come marching in on organ
Rangers - Rangers Goal Song/Victory song after a win as well

Now onto instructions:

PS3 Users -

After you have downloaded the file, locate it, right click on it, unzip it, and then open the folder. You should then see a folder with a bunch of mp3 files. Copy that folder over to a blank CD to burn, or over to your flashdrive.

If you don't have a flashdrive then burn the unziped files onto a CD. If you do have a flashdrive, create a folder in it called "PS3" - this isn't necessary but it makes things easier, plus you might already have a file called that if you've ever downloaded rosters/themes ect.

After you've done that, go to your PS3 and insert the CD or Flashdrive. If your using a CD, you should be able to figure out how to copy the files over (probably just hitting triangle and copy) but if your using a flashdrive like me, I can give you step by step instructions.

Plug in your flashdrive and go to the Music tab. Go down to your USB Device and hit triangle. Then hit "Display All." After you do that you should see a list of files on your flashdrive, scroll down to the PS3 folder and hit X. There you will see your "NHL Songs" file. Hit triangle and then copy over, if it asks to overwrite anything you should probably say yes..but I have no idea what you would already have. Now start NHL 10.

Xbox 360 - Burn it to a cd, and go from there..you probably know by now how to get it on a playlist. Thats what you need to do.

When the game loads go to My NHL 10 > Custom Music. Go over to the NHL and begin. Here's the list of files of what they'll be called IN GAME.

Anaheim/Philly - 14 - Bro Hymn
Chicago/Washington - Chelsea Dagger
Atlanta/Buffalo/Carolina - Song 2
Boston/Florida/Ottawa/Toronto - Kernkraft 400 (live remix)
Calgary - Shot Down In Flames
Colorado/Dallas/New Jersey/Pittsburgh - Rock and Roll Pt 2
Columbus/Minnesota/Phoenix/Vancouver/Tampa Bay - Crowd Chant
Detroit - Are you ready for this
Edmonton - American Badass
Kings - I love L.A.
Nashville - Mix - I like it I love it
Montreal - ............(like in a bunch of dots..thats the file)
Sharks - Untitled - 1
Islanders - IslandersGOALSONG
Rangers - Rangers Goal Song/also have Rangers Victory Song
Blues - BluesGOALSONG

There you have it. Have fun..I know I will.

Also am looking for Intros/Penelties/Win Games sounds if anyone has them..but they seem to be pretty random.
EDIT - Could a mod please change the title to NHL 10 All 30 Teams Goal Song Download or something or other. If it ends with a question mark people might just jump over it thinking its some stupid question.

Last edited by jokah03; 09-18-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 12:02 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: NHL 10 Sounds Thread?

Ok, now that I know what the game needs for you to use custom songs, and what we can change, I'm going to start a project. Here's what I need from YOU - the best community out there..if your interested in helping it would be more than welcome. Note - this should work for BOTH PS3 and Xbox - the file will just be a ZIP file full of MP3 cut songs.

Here's what I need:

YOUR TEAMS HOME GOAL SONG -

YOUR TEAMS HOME INTRO SONG -

IF YOUR TEAM PLAYS ANY SPECIAL SONG DURING A PENALTY FOR HOME OR AWAY -

IF YOUR TEAM PLAYS ANY SPECIAL SONG DURING A WIN OR A LOSS -

If you guys could provide me with this info it would be GREATLY appreciated..I'm currently trying to look up some of this stuff but it coming from you guys would be much easier.

So far the only team that is done is the HAWKS.

Thanks so much guys! This shouldn't take more than 2-3 days at most.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:25 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Ya seriously, this would be awesome. I would love it for all teams but especially Toronto home games. It would really add to the realism.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:47 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddoel
Ya seriously, this would be awesome. I would love it for all teams but especially Toronto home games. It would really add to the realism.
That being said..do you know any of the top 4 up that I asked?
Old 09-15-2009, 12:57 PM   #5
Rookie

Here check these out, not sure how accurate though:

http://www.2khockey.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7762

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rn-thread.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 01:05 PM   #6
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

I have a huge off play playlist, 400+ songs. I hear new ones every time I play. I have the Hawks song, but I'm hoping we can put custom songs for Toews and Sharp.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 09-15-2009, 03:02 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
I have a huge off play playlist, 400+ songs. I hear new ones every time I play. I have the Hawks song, but I'm hoping we can put custom songs for Toews and Sharp.

If its cool with you i'd like to have you upload it and we can use those off play playlists along with my goal songs/ect..giving you the credit for your stuff of course.

Goal songs will be done in an hour or 2..and will be uploaded from there.

Also, theres no slot where you can have custom player music..just "star player" and thats probably Hossa with the Hawks.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #8
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

I'm not real good with uploading mp3's and thing like that. Someone would have to kind of walk me through it. In fact I have 4 CD's off offplay music, plus a 5th that has over 65 organ songs. I got them from somewhere last year (I thought it was from this site), so I can't take credit for it. But if someone wants to tell me how to get them from my CD's to my PC and then upload them, I'd be happy to give it a shot. It adds SO MUCH to the game, I can't imagine playing without it.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »