Home

360 NHL Legacy Rosters 2019-20

This is a discussion on 360 NHL Legacy Rosters 2019-20 within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-05-2019, 11:51 AM   #1
Pro

TSOLEliot's Arena

OVR: 12
360 NHL Legacy Rosters 2019-20

Attached is a roster build for the start of the 2019-20 season for the 360. All lines set to best lines for the NHL and AHL. There might be a few AHL players with high attributes called up to the NHL when set to best lines (i.e. Morgan Frost) Player ages are not up to date. Most roster numbers up to date with the start and all opening night players and top draft picks updated from this past year. Goalie gear/colors need to be redone. I think I eliminated any "blue" players but let me know if you see any.

I will put up another update in a month or so to update any rookies, major injuries, etc.

Use Horizon, open your roster file on your USB with a NHL save and resign and replace/rehash.

Hope you enjoy....
Attached Files
File Type: rar ROSTER 20191005111404.rar (817.1 KB, 335 views)

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2019, 05:47 AM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: 360 NHL Legacy Rosters 2019-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSOLEliot
Attached is a roster build for the start of the 2019-20 season for the 360. All lines set to best lines for the NHL and AHL. There might be a few AHL players with high attributes called up to the NHL when set to best lines (i.e. Morgan Frost) Player ages are not up to date. Most roster numbers up to date with the start and all opening night players and top draft picks updated from this past year. Goalie gear/colors need to be redone. I think I eliminated any "blue" players but let me know if you see any.

I will put up another update in a month or so to update any rookies, major injuries, etc.

Use Horizon, open your roster file on your USB with a NHL save and resign and replace/rehash.

Hope you enjoy....
title id 00000 ...........
Old 10-28-2019, 06:14 PM   #3
Pro

TSOLEliot's Arena

Make sure you already have a NHL Legacy 360 save on your USB...open that up and replace it with my file...you shouldn't need a Title ID. It should pop open automatically in Horizon.

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State
Old 11-02-2019, 02:27 PM   #4
Just started!

FYI for those with the file damaged issue using Horizon. I tried so many different things and kept having the same issue I read about others having. I think it's something screwed up with the replace option in Horizon.

What ended up working was opening the new roster file and dummy save file side by side, then I edited all the ID properties of the new roster (copy paste from other window) to be the correct ones from the dummy file linked to my console. There was a button then to update this to the USB, though I think you could straight copy this across using file explorer to the right folder.

Anyway it's working now, many thanks!!
Old 11-04-2019, 02:36 PM   #5
Pro

TSOLEliot's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendabryg
FYI for those with the file damaged issue using Horizon. I tried so many different things and kept having the same issue I read about others having. I think it's something screwed up with the replace option in Horizon.

What ended up working was opening the new roster file and dummy save file side by side, then I edited all the ID properties of the new roster (copy paste from other window) to be the correct ones from the dummy file linked to my console. There was a button then to update this to the USB, though I think you could straight copy this across using file explorer to the right folder.

Glad to hear it...hope you enjoy!

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2019, 11:15 AM   #6
Just started!

Guys,sorry i'm new. Can i do it without horizon because is the first time i hear about. Thanks
Old 11-09-2019, 07:46 AM   #7
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendabryg

i figured out how to use Horizon,can you explain me how to do it please?
Old 11-10-2019, 10:24 PM   #8
Just started!

James Neal on Edmonton is coming up as Rob Klinkhammer. It shows Neal's name on the player but it's Klinkhammer's picture and attributes. Any ideas on how to fix it? I can't find James Neal anywhere in the rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »