Home

Update for NHL Revamped Last Gen

This is a discussion on Update for NHL Revamped Last Gen within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-11-2014, 11:18 PM   #1
Pro

puckhead73's Arena

OVR: 6
Update for NHL Revamped Last Gen

Hey everyone, I was hoping to get a more substantial post in tonight, but i haven't had the chance yet, and don't know if I will until later this weekend.

So now to what our plans currently are. We are currently in the process of pushing out an update of our release last year for NHL14. I am considering getting NHL 15 for PS3 as that still has the functionality I feel is essential in any release.

As far as a timeframe, we are currently pretty much in need of whatever help we can get. The team as a whole (except 1) have made the jump to the next generation of consoles. As such a large majority of us don't have last years edition any longer or don't have the desire to go back. So we currently only have 3 editors that are going to be working on the update. So if there is anyone at all interested in helping please shoot me a PM ASAP, as the more help we get the sooner it is done.

Thanks everyone for your continued support, you all rock!
NHL13 - http://goo.gl/Gmb9sf

CYCLONIAC'S MUSIC PACK - http://goo.gl/oPQtZt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 12:37 AM   #2
Rookie

FFWRX's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Update for NHL Revamped Last Gen

I can help. I need a crash course on the programs, but I really want the roster.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:07 AM   #3
Pro

PensDynasty87's Arena

OVR: 0

Really hoping you consider getting 15 for ps3 then possibly converting the roster file to 360 once the revamped rosters are done. That's considering if u do go with 15. I think 15 would be the way to go yes it's essentially the same as 14 but from what I read puck physics is better BEAGM has some updated tweaks and the gameplay itself from reading is better.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:31 PM   #4
Rookie

I can not afford to buy NHL15 so hope i can download some great rosters. Any idea of a vague time line ? I just download someone's rosters (Dave)from a few posts down LOL. And they are good but I wished they had rookies ages right. Nylander on TO is not listed as a rookie for example. Thanks.
Old 09-12-2014, 04:06 PM   #5
Rookie

dmon2010's Arena

I have NHL14 and 15 for X360 and would be willing to help out if needed. I'm not exactly a pro, but I'm using NHLview NG with USBXTAFGUI and Horizon to modify my own rosters. I appreciate the work you guys have done and I figure the best way to show my appreciation is to lend a hand if you can use it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 09:03 PM   #6
Pro

PensDynasty87's Arena

If your doing 15 for 360/ps3 I can help.
Old 09-15-2014, 12:19 PM   #7
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Hey, Puckhead, or any other Revamped team member. Got a question. I've added look-alike portraits to every player that didn't have one and changed a ton of face ids in '14 using View, so I reeeally don't want to start over. If I wanted to add the rookies to their current teams and still have correct draft classes, what would I need to do to fix the draft? Go through and drop everyone's draft year a year starting with 2014? (Example: change 2014 to 2013, 2015 to 2014, etc.) Trying to avoid screwing anything up or having duplicate players. Thanks guys!
Old 09-16-2014, 12:49 PM   #8

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Is this still gonna be happening? And if so, when do you think the rosters might be out by?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »