Home

PS3 NCAA Basketball 10/March Madness Legacy: 2020-21 and Classic Team Rosters

This is a discussion on PS3 NCAA Basketball 10/March Madness Legacy: 2020-21 and Classic Team Rosters within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-24-2022, 10:55 PM   #145
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: PS3 NCAA Basketball 10/March Madness Legacy: 2020-21 and Classic Team Rosters

Sorry I couldn't help more. The classic teams revived this game for me and I hate that you're not able to enjoy them as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2022, 02:00 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PS3 NCAA Basketball 10/March Madness Legacy: 2020-21 and Classic Team Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Sorry I couldn't help more. The classic teams revived this game for me and I hate that you're not able to enjoy them as well.
Well, found out part of the problem. I was in the revamped version of the game. Took that out, and tried it again. Bless my soul, the teams showed up in 'Play Now', but now when I pick the teams to play the screen stays stuck in the loading section where the court and Griffin are. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-27-2022, 07:38 PM   #147
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
Well, found out part of the problem. I was in the revamped version of the game. Took that out, and tried it again. Bless my soul, the teams showed up in 'Play Now', but now when I pick the teams to play the screen stays stuck in the loading section where the court and Griffin are. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I'm glad you got it working tmac. That was my first suggestion in post 141: use the roster with classic teams with the base game.

Another simple fix for the screen getting stuck/frozen: when selecting a home classic team, you'll need to select that teams current arena. For instance, selecting 1982 UNC as the home team will default to Carmichael Auditorium. You will need to select UNC's current arena (Dean E.Smith Center). Don't worry; the classic team's current arena's will be close by so no need for constant scrolling.

Again, glad you got it.
Old 10-28-2022, 06:53 AM   #148
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
I'm glad you got it working tmac. That was my first suggestion in post 141: use the roster with classic teams with the base game.

Another simple fix for the screen getting stuck/frozen: when selecting a home classic team, you'll need to select that teams current arena. For instance, selecting 1982 UNC as the home team will default to Carmichael Auditorium. You will need to select UNC's current arena (Dean E.Smith Center). Don't worry; the classic team's current arena's will be close by so no need for constant scrolling.

Again, glad you got it.
I would like to TY for your help with this roster file.Still getting hang of it. Have been a CH08 guy. Just wanted to ask you, how did you obtain the short shorts?
Old 10-28-2022, 10:00 AM   #149
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
I would like to TY for your help with this roster file.Still getting hang of it. Have been a CH08 guy. Just wanted to ask you, how did you obtain the short shorts?
You're very welcome for the help. The classic teams pre-1993 already had the short shorts. The only negative is that players on those teams cannot have t-shirts under their jerseys because it messes up their uniforms.

The positive is that not most, but literally every player has his accurate appearance and accessories through hours of editing from looking at player pictures.
Old 04-05-2023, 04:53 PM   #150
MVP

OVR: 3

Will this roster file work straight away with RPCS3, or are there "ID" issues?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 02-03-2024, 10:04 PM   #151
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

If you have the mml mod will classic team rosters show up
#6VFL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2024, 10:40 AM   #152
Rookie

Quote:
I know this is waaaayyy late, but has anyone been able to get all the classic teams? I have downloaded 4 times and still have not got these teams.

I have not been able to get them to work either.
I can see the teams, can load them into a game, but then the game just sits there "loading".

Also I've noticed not all teams are from the 2020-21 season. My Milwaukee Panthers still have their 2012 to 2014 season. Kind of mix of both as the year in school is not correct for half the players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »