Home

NCAA BASKETBALL 10 PLAYER RATINGS CHANGES PUT UP YOUR IDEAS AND IT'LL BE CHANGED

This is a discussion on NCAA BASKETBALL 10 PLAYER RATINGS CHANGES PUT UP YOUR IDEAS AND IT'LL BE CHANGED within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 7
NCAA BASKETBALL 10 PLAYER RATINGS CHANGES PUT UP YOUR IDEAS AND IT'LL BE CHANGED

For all Consoles!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
Banned

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL 10 PLAYER RATINGS CHANGES PUT UP YOUR IDEAS AND IT'LL BE CHANGED

Not only me but everybody put up ideas on what player's ratings should be changed as the season goes by, and if everybody agrees you can change it manually on your game. So, they did the appearances and we'll do the ratings sound good!
Old 12-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #3
Banned

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL 10 PLAYER RATINGS CHANGES PUT UP YOUR IDEAS AND IT'LL BE CHANGED

First I think that the top 10 3 point shooters right now in the nation are as follows (not in order by the best just randomly):1. Scotty Hopson (Tennessee) 2. Xavier Henry (Kansas) 3. Jon Diebler (Ohio State) 4. Rotnei Clark (Arkansas) 5. Andre Dawkins (Duke) 6. Wesley Johnson (Syracuse) 7. Andy Rautins (Syracuse) 8. Dan Werner (Florida) 9. Jordan Crawford (Xavier) 10. David Potter (Clemson) and again I'm talking about big name schools first we'll get in to worse teams after we do the best teams.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Derrick Jasper of UNLV needs to go up He's one of their top 3 players. Brice Massamba needs to go up to and Lopez needs to come down as he is redshirting this year. Bill Clark of Duquesne needs to go up as well. The PG for Charlotte named Harris needs to go up too as he is arguably their best player. <------ He killed Louisville last night.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:13 PM   #5
Banned

Good, but tell me what ratings you want boosted and more people who post on this thread will judge and we'll see if it's ok for everyone to change manually on their game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2009, 12:18 AM   #6
Banned

I don't have the game yet so can someone tell me what those 10 guys I named 3 pt ratings are, so we can talk about what to raise there 3 pt ratings to
Old 12-07-2009, 12:21 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Eli Holman (#32, Detroit Titans) was leading the Horizon League in rebounding and averaging a double double before missing the last 2 games with a knee injury. He's listed as a 64 overall in this game - he should be high 70's when comparing him to the overalls of his teammates in the game.

He was a Kelvin Sampson recruit at Indiana who bailed out when Sampson got fired and went to Detroit with then assistant coach Ray McCallum. He was a beast before his knee caught up to him this week.

Last edited by wsdp; 12-07-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:54 PM   #8
Banned

I agree if he's leading the league in something like rebounding I would raise him to late 70's maybe even 80's give me the exact rating though and we'll chat about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »