Home

Do We Need Xbox Live GOLD for Rosters this Year?

This is a discussion on Do We Need Xbox Live GOLD for Rosters this Year? within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-19-2009, 12:04 AM   #1
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46
Do We Need Xbox Live GOLD for Rosters this Year?

I was happy to score a copy today at Toys R Us which has a buy one game get $20 off of another game (39.99 or higher). I ended up getting this game and NBA 2K10.

I don't have Xbox Live Gold anymore since I don't play online, and I can usually get rosters with Silver. Do we have to have Live Gold this year to access the online files? Because when I try to access it this year, it won't let me. If so, I will have to sign up for Gold again or hope someone else posts rosters in Xchange format (although I seem to be one of the last people to do this now). Anyone hear about this? Thanks.

DrUrsus
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2009, 05:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Do We Need Xbox Live GOLD for Rosters this Year?

I am in the same boat as you, I don't have Gold access. If you do come by some viable rosters, go ahead and post them in xchange format for the rest of us.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:48 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

If so use a trial gold subscription, or go out and get a one month card for $6. Cuz the games way better w/ rosters.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:23 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

So there is no way to get these rosters for free if you are not a Xbox Live member? I have Silver but not Gold at the moment. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #5
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUrsus
I was happy to score a copy today at Toys R Us which has a buy one game get $20 off of another game (39.99 or higher). I ended up getting this game and NBA 2K10.

I don't have Xbox Live Gold anymore since I don't play online, and I can usually get rosters with Silver. Do we have to have Live Gold this year to access the online files? Because when I try to access it this year, it won't let me. If so, I will have to sign up for Gold again or hope someone else posts rosters in Xchange format (although I seem to be one of the last people to do this now). Anyone hear about this? Thanks.

DrUrsus
Dang! I depended on you for offline files a lot in the past DrUrsus! Hope you can continue thus for us but I understand if not.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2009, 10:39 PM   #6
Rookie

i also got the game today and noticed the xbox live restriction when i tried to access files, im not about to get gold considering im on a Dialup connection and i don't play online with that so i really hope there is an exchange format file or i might just get a gold for a month just to get rosters i guess
Old 11-20-2009, 12:12 AM   #7
Rookie

If someone would be willing to upload the files to the site (rapidshare, megaload, etc), that would be wonderful.

You either need the Xbox transfer cable or you can take the drive out of the enclosure and hook it up to the SATA connection on your PC. Xplorer360 is the plug-and-play program needed to access the files. It's really easy stuff. Contact me if you are considering helping us less fortunate.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:30 PM   #8
Rookie

so i just downloaded the rosters, we don't have to be gold now i just went in and it didn't say restriction this time, weird

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »