Home

New Roster (Coming Soon)

This is a discussion on New Roster (Coming Soon) within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
Rookie

BGPurple's Arena

OVR: 17
Post New Roster (Coming Soon)

Right now I am not very happy with any of the roster's cause I can't find any that have been updated... I have looked at my rosters for awhile and hate how they play. I hate how, when i play with UK that I can't hit a shot with Jodie Meeks, #4 Points per game in real life, and when I play with Liberty I can't hit a shot with Curry. So I will be updated the roster's to their real potential. If anyone has any comments that I need to put on my updated rosters, than please post here. Thanks.

Coming Changes Include:
1. Improving following teams:
-WF
-Xavier
-Memphis
-UK
-Michigan State
-Butler
-Arizona State
-Purdue
-UCLA
-Gonzaga
-Villinova
-St. Mary's
-Minnesota
-Florida
...**Any other roster changes that need to be made please post by Friday. Next Update = Saturday Morning.

Roster Update is now out...1/31... Any complaints/comments please post here.
Comments welcome. =).
PS3 Live Name - Spenus

Last edited by BGPurple; 01-31-2009 at 10:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2009, 03:18 PM   #2
Rookie

bifflefan28's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: New Roster (Coming Soon)

What changes will you be making to the rosters. Will they be for the PS3.
Thanks
Old 01-25-2009, 04:44 PM   #3
Rookie

jtstur2's Arena

OVR: 5

i agree with what your saying. ive said on a few boards that meeks needs an update and the uk team as a whole needs an update but no one has replied to me. so i would be very grateful if you did these for 360.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:10 PM   #4
Rookie

BGPurple's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bifflefan28
What changes will you be making to the rosters. Will they be for the PS3.
Thanks
Sorry for the delay everyone... I had a long tough weekend, and couldn't get anything done. I will be starting these rosters right now. If anyone can help, I will accept gratefully.

Bifflefan28 - Right now I do not have NCAA Basketball 09 for the PS3, but am soon to get it. Once I do Ill transfer my rosters from Xbox ---> PS3 as soon as I get the game.

Thanks to anyone that can help.
PS3 Live Name - Spenus

Last edited by BGPurple; 01-25-2009 at 07:42 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #5
Rookie

BGPurple's Arena

I have got my updated rosters up if anyone wants to add me. They are named "Updated Rosters 1l25"

Will be updating in a week or 2.

PS: If any roster issues are in their, please tell me.
PS3 Live Name - Spenus
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2009, 11:27 PM   #6
Rookie

Jason2112's Arena

OVR: 19

Yeah, I spent around 80 hours of my life that I can't get back on updating rosters when this game came out. There are well over 300 plus teams so the job is basically endless and things change in a hurry in college hoops, but good luck to you on the every two weeks thing because if you want total accuracy, updating this crap will become a full-time job. You'll quickly find out that no matter what you do, someone will have a gripe about something.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:27 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason2112
Yeah, I spent around 80 hours of my life that I can't get back on updating rosters when this game came out. There are well over 300 plus teams so the job is basically endless and things change in a hurry in college hoops, but good luck to you on the every two weeks thing because if you want total accuracy, updating this crap will become a full-time job. You'll quickly find out that no matter what you do, someone will have a gripe about something.
Jason, I did the same thing with the game and my NBA 2K9 Draft Classes.
BG-Thanks for doing this! If you could send me a F/R if you get on soon that would be great but I'll add you and keep checking back. Thanks
-Noel
(Anybody else think of Offic Space when I said "That would be great......"?)
Old 01-26-2009, 08:09 PM   #8
Rookie

BGPurple's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason2112
But Yes this took almost a full week of my life, and I'm kind of regretting it right now. But I'll get over that sooner or later. But I know that someone will gripe, and I can't control that, but I'll try to the best I can.

Anyways if any of y'all can help me with these rosters week in and week out, that would be greatly appreciative. If anyone cannot get my attention for a friend request, I'm sorry for that. But send it to me, and I'll accept it ASAP. Also this is a BIGGY if you just want to download the rosters, please tell me. In that case I can keep my friends list open to anyone who wants to get the rosters. Right now I'm going to start on the next updated rosters. Any request/complaints that I did wrong with my new rosters, please tell. Trying to get my rosters as real as possible.
PS3 Live Name - Spenus

Last edited by BGPurple; 01-28-2009 at 09:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »