Home

Spin off slider set, Full manual, Legendary, FIFA16 sliders

This is a discussion on Spin off slider set, Full manual, Legendary, FIFA16 sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-07-2016, 08:34 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Spin off slider set, Full manual, Legendary, FIFA16 sliders

Hi everyone! Here is the slider set I am currently using in my CMs. There is nothing revolutionary in it. All the values that make this set have been already experimented by the community slider set led by Matt and Orion. Essentially, what you will find here has been inspired by the community slider thread discussion and somehow benefit from the tireless and great work accomplished by these peoples (special mention of course to Matt). It is why I have called this set the spin off slider set. Note that I am not posting this set on the behalf of the community slider. Instead here, I wanted to give proper credits to people that deserve it.

What am I bringing personally? Not much, mostly a mixture from existing sets that works really well for me so I figured out lets share it! It might only fit my taste but who knows.

The set has a rather low pass speed that brings a certain inertia that I really like because it also comes with a lot of physicality. Another benefit of the lower pass speed is that it allows players returning to their original position faster in regards to the ball movement which allows gaps in defence to exist but most importantly to make this gaps closable (does that make sense?). In addition passing for the users is rather difficult and requires permanent concentration because there is no easy passes at all and hard passes are quite hard to complete. This force the user to adopt a realistic build up strategy and it feels really rewarding when you manage to create beautiful chances. During the first games passing might look a bit slow, but once you get used to it I personally think it passes the eye test pretty decently.

Concerning the CPU, they rarely attempt unrealistic passes (you know when they send a perfect pass in their back) and if you press them properly they will send long balls or will try riskier passes. If you focus on pass accuracy stats you might be disappointed because it is not rare to see the CPU completing 90% pass accuracy or so. Overall I like the CPU build up, the low pass speed allows the CDM positioning in front of the defence which results in a lot of midfield play. Battles for the ball are all over the place. I play 15min the half and with that configuration, numbers of attempts and goals are very good .

Legendary, Slow Speed, 15 Minutes, Tactical Defending.
Values are for the 1.07 exe (in parenthesis values for the v1.05)

Sprint 50/50
Accel 51/51
Shot Error 53/53
Pass Error 60/60
Shot Speed 51/51
Pass Speed 38/38
Injury Fre 70/70
Injury Grav 30/30
GK 15/15
Marking 70/70 (60/60)
RF 1/1
Height 65/65 (57/57)
Length 50/50 (58/58)
Width 50/50
FB 100/100
FT 56/56

It works really well with that camera:
Dynamic 10/5/10

Hope you will like it!

Last edited by papinho81; 02-27-2019 at 07:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2016, 04:27 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Spin off slider set, Full manual, Legendary, FIFA16 sliders

I have realized that the title of this thread is a bit disrespectful to the community slider.
I have originally thought the title as a tribute to the community slider, but it is very likely not the way it reads. My apologies.

Does anyone know how one can change the title of a thread? If think "Inertia slider set" would be a more appropriate title.
Old 02-12-2016, 10:55 AM   #3
Pro

OK, I have finally managed to upload a video of the gameplay with the set.

here is the video

Last edited by papinho81; 02-12-2016 at 11:07 AM.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:13 AM   #4
Pro

This is an other video, this time against M city. A tough 3-1 loss.
The video include only 35 min (game time) of the first half. You will see city scoring me two goals and dominating me. In the end of the half I manage to reduce the score on an acrobatic shot after a corner kick.

What I liked is that it really felt like they were the better side.

Old 02-28-2016, 10:09 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
This is an other video, this time against M city. A tough 3-1 loss.
The video include only 35 min (game time) of the first half. You will see city scoring me two goals and dominating me. In the end of the half I manage to reduce the score on an acrobatic shot after a corner kick.

What I liked is that it really felt like they were the better side.

Do u get a lotof fouls with this slider?
I'm looking for set that does. I wanna see crosses and corners. Third more gores. Not a lot but I want some 3-0 when teams r unmatched
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2016, 04:04 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thony007
Do u get a lotof fouls with this slider?
I'm looking for set that does. I wanna see crosses and corners. Third more gores. Not a lot but I want some 3-0 when teams r unmatched
I have just finished my first year in my career mode with Newcastle including the Euro that I managed to win with Belgium. I finished 4th of the BPL after a final epic 2-2 home draw against Tottenham that was just a single point below me before the game. The fight for the European competition spot was very intense all along the season. I wish I have a better connection at home to document better my CM (uploading 15mins videos takes me about 4-5 hours yes...).

What I can say is that fouls are there. It varies from game to game. It happens that the CPU commits only 2 fouls a game but there is also crazy games were the CPU will commit 8 fouls or more. I am in the process of uploading a video against Liverpool were they had 8 fouls and I had 7, so this one was a 15 fouls game. I see also with a good regularity red cards and also some of my players have been suspended for getting too much yellows. My team record along the season was Sissoko with a total of 7 yellow.

You will also see crosses and corners. I will not lie, bad crosses by CPU happens, particularly when a non skilled player try to cross with its bad foot at full sprinting speed. But there is also a good amount of goal scored by the CPU and me after a cross or a corner.

Concerning the score lines it varies a lot too. My biggest lost is a 3-1 away against city (the video in the post above). My biggest wins are 3-0 and 4-1 but I can't remember against who (both were PL team). But the BPL is tough league and there isn't really a particularly weak team in the league. I lost at least once against the big teams (Tot, ManC, Liv) except MU (win; draw) and Arsenal (two wins) and I lost twice against Chelsea (the easy league winner) and West Brom (that were in the course of an Eurpoean spot until the last 5-8 games of the season).
I can't tell you what will happen if you play with a big team (FCB) against a small one (Almeria) because I didn't try myself. I guess you should be able to dominate them frankly if you are comfortable with converting your chances.

However, be aware that I have only tried the set in Legendary with with full manual settings (15mins half length) and I really don't know how it will play if you use different settings. Also the set as is with this difficulty and settings configurations is VERY challenging. In the previous fifa version and with the patch 1.03 (using the holly set D from the community sliders) I have always managed to win the league title the very first year using teams like Sunderland (fifa 16 1.03), Newcastle, La Coruņa, Udinese (Fifa 15), Marseilles, Valencia (fifa 14). Always playing at Legendary difficulty but with sem assisted passing and shooting

These sliders make me sweat and feeling pain in my fingers (if I do not control myself, I mean stopping pushing the stick like an idiot)
but I LOVE them. The challenge and games scenario are great, my first season was full of suspense. I take for example the crazy game I wan at the very end of extra time (3-2) against Spain in the 1/4 final of the Euro.

What can I add? Try it yourself and see if they fit your expectations.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:21 AM   #7
Pro

Here is a video of the extended highlights of a game I played in the end of the first season of my Newcastle CM against Liverpool. A 1-1 draw thanks to one of those lucky penalty kick obtained at the 87 minute. This game was a really good one, a lot of intensity. I am afraid the goal of Liverpool has not been recorded, but you can see it at the end of the game in the highlights.

Hope you will enjoy it!

Old 04-08-2016, 03:23 AM   #8
Pro

There is two months now that I have posted this set. I haven't changed a single value since and I am loving it. Great challenge, great variety and great fun!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »