Home

FIFA 14' My Career - My Contract?

This is a discussion on FIFA 14' My Career - My Contract? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-09-2014, 04:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
FIFA 14' My Career - My Contract?

I'm currently towards the end of year #3 of my career mode. I'm new to FIFA and relatively new to the logistics of soccer contracts so bear with me.

I started with the NY Red Bull. The first season I didn't get much playing time. I was given the option to loan for some team, but I immediately declined because I wanted to play for the Red Bull. I continued to get sporadic playing time during my first season and was offered another loan once again, this time to a Korean Club team. I decided to accept and was a starter for the new team. After the season ended I was back with the Red Bull. During season #2 it was more of the same with little playing time. I was offered a loan to the Norwegian League and I accepted. I finished out year #2, but this time I did not return to the Red Bull and stayed with the Norwegian team into year 3. Year #3 is almost complete and I'm still on the Norwegian team on loan from NY Red Bull.

I'm happy with my role on the new club and wanted to know how I can tell when I'll be returning to NY and when my contract runs out with NY so I can decide to play back on my Norwegian team.

TLDR - I'm in my career mode. I'm owned by the Red Bull and currently on year #3 of my career. For the past two season I've been on Loan to a Norwegian club. How can I tell when my loan is over and when my contract with Red Bull is over? I currently have no options to ask for any transfer or loan.

Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 12:11 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: FIFA 14' My Career - My Contract?

Anyone here do my career where they just make a player and follow him instead of controlling an entire team?
Old 01-10-2014, 10:34 PM   #3
Rookie

yes i've done it before. mostly gets boring for me as i almost always get subbed off at half, and some of the objectives are ridiculous to achieve after a while.

but i'm not sure if there is a way to tell, been a while. i'd say wait until the next transfer window, and more than likely you will move back to NY, unless you got officially transferred. either way, keep progressing up the team ladders. if you can move to a bigger team, always do that. eventually i got moved to Chelsea midway through year 2 and wrestled a RM starting spot.

good luck!
Old 01-13-2014, 04:53 PM   #4
Rookie

I've now passed through two different transfer windows over the course of two seasons since the first transfer window passed when I was sent over to Lillestrøm SK. From what I know, there's no where for me to see any information about how long I'll be out on this loan. All I see is that I'm a part of the NY Red Bulls and currently on loan to Lillestrøm SK.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:26 PM   #5
Rookie

interesting... perhaps its a bug then. request a transfer. it might fix it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2014, 06:55 PM   #6
Rookie

Since I'm currently on loan to Lillestrøm I currently have no options when clicking on "My Career". I cannot ask for a loan or transfer, and I'm expecting this is because I am currently on a loan.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:48 PM   #7
Rookie

Any other suggestions?
Old 01-21-2014, 01:10 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGHitman14
Any other suggestions?
just sounds like a bug to me. If you never go back from loan, then idk. Try a different career with a different team (different position too) and see if that helps anything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »