Home

Philly's PPL Park in FIFA 13?

This is a discussion on Philly's PPL Park in FIFA 13? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
View Poll Results: Do you WANT PPL Park in FIFA 13? (It overlooks a nice waterfront with a huge, amazin)
Yes and I would use it. 11 42.31%
Yes but I probably won't use it so I don't care. 9 34.62%
NO. 6 23.08%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #1
Rookie

ThePhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 7
Icon5 Philly's PPL Park in FIFA 13?

Does anyone have any info about the Philadelphia Union's PPL Park in FIFA 13? I know they usually don't have MLS Stadiums, but this year PPL Park hosted the All-Star game and the FIFA people used the exact conditions and everything to sim the game. Also since you will be able to Unlock the MLS All Star team this year, I was thinking they might have it. But the thing that led me the most to speculate PPL Park's appearance is a Game Informer or PastaPadre article mentioning its possible return, which I can't seem to find right now... Thanks!

Xbox: JThind

Last edited by ThePhillyPhanatic; 08-06-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2012, 11:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Philly's PPL Park in FIFA 13?

I'm all for adding in more stadiums to the game but my biggest concern with adding MLS (& A-League) stadiums to the game is that there are much bigger teams that would still be using generic parks. Then also you start the whole debate of "team A has their stadium but Team B's is missing, EA hates Team B" etc etc. I'd rather see the top Euro leagues flushed out with more stadiums but that's me.
As for that Philly park I'd have no problem with it being added though, the more variety the better, probably wouldn't use it though. Would be a fun challenge to unlock as well.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:20 AM   #3
Rookie

ThePhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepats89
I'm all for adding in more stadiums to the game but my biggest concern with adding MLS (& A-League) stadiums to the game is that there are much bigger teams that would still be using generic parks. Then also you start the whole debate of "team A has their stadium but Team B's is missing, EA hates Team B" etc etc. I'd rather see the top Euro leagues flushed out with more stadiums but that's me.
As for that Philly park I'd have no problem with it being added though, the more variety the better, probably wouldn't use it though. Would be a fun challenge to unlock as well.
I agree. I just wanted it since I am kind of a fan. But if the EA people asked me, "If you want PPL Park, we are going to have to take out another stadium," I would say no.

Xbox: JThind
Old 08-09-2012, 02:16 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

At a minimum, EA should include the stadiums for every international team (although I know this is easy for me to say without any idea of the development work required).

While I don't realistically expect all of the MLS and A-League stadiums to be featured, it would be nice to have one or two major stadiums from each country.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #5
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

I would love more MLS stadiums. Seeing that EA has a contract with Vancouver, they should at least be able to get in more MLS stadiums since Vancouver is part of MLS afterall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 01:15 AM   #6
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

I really dont get how Fifa doesnt have one American stadium. We account for a ton of sales....give us Home depot or Red Bull.. Meadowlands...something!!

And they put in Vancouvers stadium...smh.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:43 AM   #7
Efficiency = Joy

NaturalSelected's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva91
I really dont get how Fifa doesnt have one American stadium. We account for a ton of sales....give us Home depot or Red Bull.. Meadowlands...something!!

And they put in Vancouvers stadium...smh.
I think they has to do with where HQ is located. Home cooking indeed.
Boston Celtics
Old 08-10-2012, 10:41 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hopefully with the new national team option in career mode they can begin to add more international stadiums. You would think some of the stadiums like Gillette would be easy to transfer over from Madden (I say without even the foggiest idea of how the games work)

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »