Home

Fifa12: Your Creation Centre Teams

This is a discussion on Fifa12: Your Creation Centre Teams within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-28-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14
Fifa12: Your Creation Centre Teams

So, in the little time that I have had to play with it, I have become a HUGE fan of the Creation Centre this year. I picked up the packs and played with it a little yesterday. So naturally, I wanted to start a thread where people show off their teams.... hopefully through pictures (though I had to take mine with my phone).

The team pictured here is FC Rudy. Based out of a fictional town of Rudy, England... the Red Horses will hopefully take to the English Championship division soon, with Bill Gates as their owner. Hope you like

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 10:52 PM   #2
Rookie

ZouDave's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Fifa12: Your Creation Centre Teams

I too was very impressed with all you could do with the Creation Centre. I didn't buy any of the add-ons for it and was still never at a loss for options.

I created Chester F.C., a real team in the semi-pro leagues in England that was born a year ago to replace the now defunct Chester City club. Chester, in Cheshire, England, is where my family is originally from some 300+ years ago.

Here's what they look like in action:

http://www.ea.com/soccer/images/ugc/95305565

compared to real life:

http://images.nwnmedia.co.uk/assets/...20horan-60.jpg

I got pretty close with it.

I LOVED how you can just give a player an overall rating, hit "generate ratings" and it calculates a guy at that position with that OVR for you. Then hitting "generate potential" takes into account his age, size, etc., and gives you that as well. Magnificent.

Now...I can't for the life of me figure out how to get this team into a Career Mode, even though it says you can. I don't think I'm an idiot, but clearly I must be. Can you or anyone else help?

NEVERMIND...just figured out you have to buy this feature. Lame. But, will probably do it.

Thanks,

ZD

Last edited by ZouDave; 09-28-2011 at 11:49 PM. Reason: answered my own question
Old 09-30-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
Rookie

UncleO's Arena

OVR: 1

im really excited for the option to create tournaments. im already scouring for the concacaf champions league and the Copa libertadores
Old 09-30-2011, 02:00 PM   #4
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZouDave
I too was very impressed with all you could do with the Creation Centre. I didn't buy any of the add-ons for it and was still never at a loss for options.

I created Chester F.C., a real team in the semi-pro leagues in England that was born a year ago to replace the now defunct Chester City club. Chester, in Cheshire, England, is where my family is originally from some 300+ years ago.

compared to real life:

I LOVED how you can just give a player an overall rating, hit "generate ratings" and it calculates a guy at that position with that OVR for you. Then hitting "generate potential" takes into account his age, size, etc., and gives you that as well. Magnificent.

Now...I can't for the life of me figure out how to get this team into a Career Mode, even though it says you can. I don't think I'm an idiot, but clearly I must be. Can you or anyone else help?

NEVERMIND...just figured out you have to buy this feature. Lame. But, will probably do it.

Thanks,

ZD
Thats what I was going to do!!!

I'm thinking about creating the entire northern premier league and working my way up to league two via tournaments....but that could be a major undertaking.
San Francisco Giants
Chicago Blackhawks
MLS: Portland Timbers
EPL: Liverpool FC
Old 10-12-2011, 12:05 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

awesome stuff guys!

questions for anybody on this topic, need a little help. I am trying to implement a team crest and sponsorship to my teams jerseys. I am finding it almost impossible to upload within the proper size limits. Any suggestions to making this feature work??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2011, 03:04 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdstanek
awesome stuff guys!

questions for anybody on this topic, need a little help. I am trying to implement a team crest and sponsorship to my teams jerseys. I am finding it almost impossible to upload within the proper size limits. Any suggestions to making this feature work??
128x128px, png for the crest, 128x128 or 256x128px, png for the sponsor logo. If you have photoshop, just google resize images photoshop, if you don't have photoshop, download the gimp.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:01 PM   #7
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZouDave

compared to real life:

Thanks,

ZD
ZouDave from Tigerboard, you like this game too I see.

I have tickets to the other kind of football Saturday vs ISU.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:13 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 4

Hi, and I've a problem with my Creation Centre teams; I want to delete them (since they were from last year; un-bookmark them) and the CC website won't let me do it. Does this mean I'm stuck with them? I have the 360 version of FIFA12.

Any help welcomed. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »