Home

Fifa World Cup 10 Question?

This is a discussion on Fifa World Cup 10 Question? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-08-2010, 01:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Fifa World Cup 10 Question?

I am thinking about picking up the game...i know i am late but after you finish qualifying and then the world cup for 2010 is that the end or do you start preparing for 2014? Like there are generated players and you develop them and play friendly's and pick your squad for 2014 and so on to 2018 and all that? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2010, 05:35 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Fifa World Cup 10 Question?

In the actual World Cup mode (basically manager or season or franchise or whatever), you do the qualifying phase plus a handful of friendlies, then the 2010 World Cup, then it's over. That's all assuming you don't get eliminated earlier along in the process.

In the Captain Your Country mode it's the same deal, but you can then export your "upgraded" player(s) so you can use him in the other modes, or even have another go with him in CYC.

It'd be nice if it continued on, but that's not the case. The game is pretty limited in features compared to FIFA 10, but the gameplay itself is quite improved, not to mention the atmosphere and presentation. The replay value is really in taking different countries, creating your own fixtures, and the Story of Qualifying and online modes.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks a lot i really appreciate the help man...was really hoping you could continue on but i have heard so many good things about this game i might just cave and buy it anyway
Old 08-12-2010, 01:06 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2ndbomb
In the Captain Your Country mode it's the same deal, but you can then export your "upgraded" player(s) so you can use him in the other modes, or even have another go with him in CYC.
Ooo, I missed this part. Going to have to have another run with the guy I just finished a CYC run with. Will be fun to do the early qualifying rounds with a guy rated in the 80s instead of 60s.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »