Home

Dynamic Camera Changed my Life

This is a discussion on Dynamic Camera Changed my Life within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-20-2010, 03:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Dynamic Camera Changed my Life

I cant explain it, but using tele and broadcast cam, my game was terrible. I usually play english league 2, with a bunch of 40 and 50 players, but I couldnt even approach a win on semi pro. I began playing for draws. Well, needless to say I was fired by Notts Co. Just by chance, I switched to Dynamic camera, mainly to see what it was like. My game immediately changed! All of a sudden, I could dribble without instantly giving it away, I connected on through balls, and started scoring goals. Even my defense improved. I have learned to rely on the radar much more for making blind passes.

Anyway, I am now enjoying the game much more, and may even re-enter an online world cup.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2010, 09:58 AM   #2
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Dynamic Camera Changed my Life

Don't you feel not being able to see as much of the pitch as a disadvantage?
Old 05-20-2010, 11:11 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwolin
I cant explain it, but using tele and broadcast cam, my game was terrible. I usually play english league 2, with a bunch of 40 and 50 players, but I couldnt even approach a win on semi pro. I began playing for draws. Well, needless to say I was fired by Notts Co. Just by chance, I switched to Dynamic camera, mainly to see what it was like. My game immediately changed! All of a sudden, I could dribble without instantly giving it away, I connected on through balls, and started scoring goals. Even my defense improved. I have learned to rely on the radar much more for making blind passes.

Anyway, I am now enjoying the game much more, and may even re-enter an online world cup.
When I first started playing FIFA 06 I used the Dynamic camera all the time. I eventually tweaked it so it was zoomed out as much as possible so I could see more of the pitch. But as I got deeper and deeper into strategies and attacking formations, I found the smaller view of the pitch to be a disadvantage. Now I play with a custom version of the Tele cam zoomed out even further. I do miss the Dynamic cam sometimes, though.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:32 PM   #4
Rookie

I am using the radar a lot. I have found that dribbling around and setting up through balls to be easier. Long passes are a challenge. Dynamic v2 is not helpful..I have zoomed v1 out a bit.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:11 AM   #5
Rookie

FIFA is killing me with these cameras!

the game is absolutely beautiful, and playing with a zoomed in camera accentuates that fact brilliantsly. you can dribble easier, so your skill game in that aspect is unleasehed, but then the passing and shooting suffer quite a bit (IMO).

you then go back to good ol' tele...next thing you know you can string together passes, send lob and through balls, basically take advantage of open space on the pitch. BUT then the skilled dribbling suffers (again IMO). being able to tweak the cameras is great, but I think they are all just a few more clicks short of being able to be made perfect for to get a blend of everything and look awesome.

the broadcast and even end to end cameras are great, but you can't zoom past a certain point without literally losing parts of the pitch. it is really very frustrating for those of us that want to play a "true" football match like we see on tv.

I still love the game, but every year I keep hoping for that "perfect" camera angle to become available
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2010, 06:18 PM   #6
Rookie

I see your point. Maybe I just can't seem to get the hang of through balls, and long lobs. They always seem to be intercepted, so I stick with short passes and dribbling.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:49 AM   #7
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwolin

That's good to hear man. I like the control you feel over your player when it is tight like that. But I also like to see the pitch a bit more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »