Home

Any full manual players?

This is a discussion on Any full manual players? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-23-2020, 01:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Any full manual players?

Cheers to this awesome community!

Trying to find full manual players with some content, I really love to watch career rtg series with full manual controls, but literally no one does that? Been trying hard to find something, but all I found is goal compilations and highlights, which I'm making myself too. Been playing full manual since fifa 11 and having a blast in fifa 20 full manual legendary and OS sliders posted here. Funny how literally worst fifa ever is actually the best manual experience I had.

Anyway I would gladly have a chat and hug all manual players around globe lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2020, 08:43 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Any full manual players?

Our league on Xbox plays a lot of things manual and some things on semi..

I would love to do full manual version of what we do, though.

Not sure what console you are on but more than welcome to come join us and have a go.
Old 05-23-2020, 09:20 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlizzle4shizzle
Our league on Xbox plays a lot of things manual and some things on semi..

I would love to do full manual version of what we do, though.

Not sure what console you are on but more than welcome to come join us and have a go.
I'm on PS4 sadly, but i would love to, im playing online seasons/friendlies and career mode mostly, but it's not my point, i want to watch and support other manual players content.
Old 12-25-2020, 04:36 AM   #4
Just started!

Hello,

I am sending you this message to let you know that a discord server involving the entire FUMA fifa community -PS4/PS5- has been created. This aims to increase our visibility and allow us to play easily among ourselves. Fan of 1vs1, coop or even pro club ? Everything is done to satisfy you ! (Already +75 members)

Once on the server and after a short presentation, you will have a role (free player or club player if it is the case) which you will allow access to several rooms of the servers. Contact Lorka_CP if you need it.

You want to play in a club but you are not part of a team?

No problem ! In addition, a transfer system has been put in place to allow players without a club to find one ! Once the teams have stabilized, the fuma club pro league can begin! (at this time 4 teams are ready, we need at least 6)

Come and expand our community ; we are waiting for you !

Link :
Spoiler

PS : I Can't create new thread to inform all players. it would be great for the community if I could do that. There are fewer and fewer of us and it is becoming very difficult to find matches in season mode.
Old 12-25-2020, 10:44 AM   #5
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

I play full manual. I got used to it in PES a few years ago and now I cant play any other way.

Fifa is actually easier but one reason why, I'm not a big fan of. The power you pass with isnt consistent. The game somewhat determines the power based on the context of the situation. I get why they did it but it's frustrating for thru balls and lofted thru balls especially. I never really can tell how far the ball is going to go and often I kick it way too hard so that it sails out of bounds, or not hard enough so my player has to stop instead of running into it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »