Home

NO online leagu = NO buy !!

This is a discussion on NO online leagu = NO buy !! within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-16-2019, 05:11 AM   #1
Rookie

Moroccan_Boy's Arena

OVR: 0
NO online leagu = NO buy !!

Fifa is the only sports game that doesn't offer a online league like madden connected franchise or 2k's online myleague!!! If you think about it its quiet ridiculous to say the least because how hard can it be to introduce this option for multiple users to compete in the same league ???????

Scared to lose FUT players ???

I always enjoy the competition of real users in the same league like we have in 2k and madden but fifa refuses to introduce this option even after many petitions !

Me and my friends and family made a promise that if they dont offer this option we wont buy fifa period . I can't seem to find any news about this so i doubt they listened to the hundreds of thousands of fifa players who signed the petition .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2019, 11:22 AM   #2
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: NO online leagu = NO buy !!

It's ridiculous that in 2019 they still don't have this in the game. It's pathetic honestly. They don't care about their players they only care about money though. The fifa team or whoever is in control of their priorities is a ton of trash. Every year it's the same exact career mode.
Old 05-24-2019, 04:20 PM   #3
Pro

stevostl's Arena

they don't care about things like that because they already have one of the best online video games going since PS4.. FIFA is by far the best online sports game and overall one of the best online video games in general with one of the largest online communities

so with it being to that level already.. they have no reason to even include that

believe me.. I wish they did because I have ran fifa online leagues with my friends in person online for like the last 3 years or so now and it would be nice if I didn't have to keep track it of it manually

but it's little things like this that does make me mad sometimes on why they can't do it.. but the worse is not allowing CO-OP friendly matches like they do with 1 v 1 online friendlies... it's already in the game that you can play co op but if you want to play co op with your group of friends you can't do that which is stupid

for me.. one thing I wish FIFA would bring to the table is something like NBA2k mypark where your online pro can walk around and playing 3 v 3 5 v 5 side matches ... or even indoor or futsal matches with your pros. Online pro clubs is one of the best sports video game modes ever but it would be even better if they introduced this. the majority people online who play pro clubs... usually play with only 3 - 6 people on their team to begin with.. so why not have these mini games online.

they also need to have the area online where you can invite friends to shoot around with you and practice online like nba2k has...

would be awesome

with that said.. FIFA is still always to me the best online game there is.. nothing beats it and it's the only game that has longevity online.. only video game I buy I every year that I actually will play some right before the new one comes out even

Last edited by stevostl; 05-24-2019 at 04:26 PM.
Old 06-08-2019, 06:41 PM   #4
Pro

stevostl's Arena

looks like they are finally listening to me..

about time they add this

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019...his-september/

I think the virtual pro for Pro clubs should be used though when playing in this as well...

any ways this is a start.. it's long over due and and about time.

these are the type of modes I was talking about that will only enhance one of the largest online gaming communities even larger.... FIFA is not only one of the biggest online sports game but it's one of the biggest online games in general

they need to continue to add more online modes like this
Old 06-08-2019, 08:02 PM   #5
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevostl
looks like they are finally listening to me..

about time they add this

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019...his-september/

I think the virtual pro for Pro clubs should be used though when playing in this as well...

any ways this is a start.. it's long over due and and about time.

these are the type of modes I was talking about that will only enhance one of the largest online gaming communities even larger.... FIFA is not only one of the biggest online sports game but it's one of the biggest online games in general

they need to continue to add more online modes like this

It all looks good. Just hoping this isn't another excuse to ignore career mode. Interested to see how this mode works and if it's similar to FUT with team building. That could be fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »