Home

Year 2 Transfer Budget

This is a discussion on Year 2 Transfer Budget within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-10-2015, 01:44 PM   #1
Rookie

seegoblu's Arena

OVR: 1
Year 2 Transfer Budget

So I finished my first year at ManU with £122mm/£300k between budget and wages. When I got to year 2, the board set my budgets at £77mm/£375k...that's a lot of missing cash (Sepp Blatter must be "in the game").

In the past two years, setting the wage/budget slider one way or the other glitched the budget for the next year, but when I did 1:99 and 99:1, there was no difference in my next year's budget.

Has anyone found a setting that works to preserve my cash?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2015, 04:17 PM   #2
Pro

boxers's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Year 2 Transfer Budget

EA removed the "glitch" and now by default a certain amount of what you bank carries over to the next year. I'm just sure what % carries over.
Old 10-10-2015, 06:19 PM   #3
Rookie

Of coures they make sure to remove that glitch and leave a whole bunch of other nonsense ones in, ...that was secretely my favorite one
Old 10-11-2015, 08:29 AM   #4
Rookie

flo182's Arena

Honestly, **** EA! Sorry for the harsh words but it just pisses me of how they treat the singleplayer community.

We've always used this "glitch" because for some reason EA thinks it's totally okay to take away our budget. This alone is absolutely stupid!

If a smaller team plays a great season and is able to sell 3-4 of their stars for a lot of money they can use that money to build on in the next years! This money just doesnt disappear. But for some reason someone at EA thinks that it'd be good to just take away that money and make it impossible for players to build up some financial background from which to improve their team.

Now this year they said they'd get rid of the glitch because they'd allow us to keep some of the cash we earn. Wow thank you EA! Finally we can use the Money we earn at the end of the season through cup/league wins and sold players instead of it disappearing into thin air.

Well at least that's what they said. They also said they'd improve transfers but yeah...bunch of liars.

I recently started season 2 with Red Bull Leipzig, a 2nd League Team from Germany with a lot of financial power and the aim to become one of the leading clubs in german football over the next years.
So EA at least realized that and gave them a higher budget than other 2nd League teams. Since they already have a good team I didnt make any moves in the first year and saved the money to make moves as soon as I get to Bundesliga because then I'd really need it.

So what happened at the start of the 2nd season?

My 15 million budget from year 1 plus 4-5 Million I earned through cup/league went to a 12 Million budget in year two.

I'm so fed up with this game and especially this company! Really hope KONAMI gets their **** together next year or that some other producer comes along and finally gives us a decent football game.
Old 10-11-2015, 01:09 PM   #5
Rookie

PittPens1787's Arena

Yeah I was really hoping it'd be a legitimate percentage of your Year 1 transfer budget that carried over, but I'm not sure they actually changed anything like they said they did. If so it looks like some tiny percentage like 10% carries or something

Let's Go Bucs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2015, 04:23 PM   #6
Rookie

Before end of the season, Set all your money to wage, then sign new contract with players You will selling with 900 000 per week wage ( more it wont work )
Next season sell the players .
I was doing this on FIFA 15 for carrying my money from season
to another. Sorry for my poor english
Old 10-13-2015, 02:09 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by akinyele77
Before end of the season, Set all your money to wage, then sign new contract with players You will selling with 900 000 per week wage ( more it wont work )
Next season sell the players .
I was doing this on FIFA 15 for carrying my money from season
to another. Sorry for my poor english
Will this work? Will teams buy players with such high salaries? What happens if you have to keep them?
Old 10-13-2015, 03:10 PM   #8
Rookie

I was doing this with young player from PSG, next year they were bought by small team, salary seems not be à issue .
Sometime i kept à player 2 or 3 years and then sell him .

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »