Home

Bad start for EA/Fifa 16

This is a discussion on Bad start for EA/Fifa 16 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-23-2015, 09:10 AM   #1
Rookie

Magno Gonzalez's Arena

OVR: 3
Bad start for EA/Fifa 16

Not much to complain about gameplay, overall, but royally pissed at EA and lack of support.

My 2 biggest issues are with super deluxe goods not being delivered and transfers unavailable at web app companion.

I would really appreciate EA to clearly tell me how many games/days/transfers/whatever i must do on console in order to have web app fully unlocked.

Only reason i downloaded companion is to trade. Most of us have a life out there and can't stay all day in front of console but still want to make sone coins in the market. It pisses me off to waste time downloading and setting up the web app just to get this vague message that i must keep playing on console to unlock trade. There should be a warning on app store so i would not waste time.

Not to mention i pre-ordered the game and payed super deluxe, the most expensive version available, expecting to have an easier start with some gold players for a team base and items to sell, but got nothing. What's the point, EA ?

This is very disrespectful to the consumer.

EA shoud offer a full refund or a very good compensation for this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 09:14 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Bad start for EA/Fifa 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magno Gonzalez
Not much to complain about gameplay, overall, but royally pissed at EA and lack of support.

My 2 biggest issues are with super deluxe goods not being delivered and transfers unavailable at web app companion.

I would really appreciate EA to clearly tell me how many games/days/transfers/whatever i must do on console in order to have web app fully unlocked.

Only reason i downloaded companion is to trade. Most of us have a life out there and can't stay all day in front of console but still want to make sone coins in the market. It pisses me off to waste time downloading and setting up the web app just to get this vague message that i must keep playing on console to unlock trade. There should be a warning on app store so i would not waste time.

Not to mention i pre-ordered the game and payed super deluxe, the most expensive version available, expecting to have an easier start with some gold players for a team base and items to sell, but got nothing. What's the point, EA ?

This is very disrespectful to the consumer.

EA shoud offer a full refund or a very good compensation for this.
What did they say when you contacted them?
Old 09-23-2015, 09:18 AM   #3
Rookie

Magno Gonzalez's Arena

They are working on the super deluxe goodies not being delivered. They say is a priority as too many folks had the same problem, but no ETA.

Not a word about web app.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:02 AM   #4
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magno Gonzalez
They are working on the super deluxe goodies not being delivered. They say is a priority as too many folks had the same problem, but no ETA.

Not a word about web app.
I am curious what issues you're having with the Web app. I was able to DL the companion app and begin trading last week, before the game was even released.

I was a carry-over from 15, as I assume you are too? Sorry you're having issues and I hope you get them resolved soon.

It killed the FUT experience for me last year when they removed trading from the app. I too don't have the time to login to my console repeatedly just to relist items. The web app is a life saver in that regard.
Old 09-23-2015, 04:31 PM   #5
Rookie

Magno Gonzalez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
I am curious what issues you're having with the Web app. I was able to DL the companion app and begin trading last week, before the game was even released.

I was a carry-over from 15, as I assume you are too? Sorry you're having issues and I hope you get them resolved soon.

It killed the FUT experience for me last year when they removed trading from the app. I too don't have the time to login to my console repeatedly just to relist items. The web app is a life saver in that regard.
Iīm glad to know not everyone is going through the same.
I skipped 15, i donīt think they put enough effort to justify rebuying every single year, i usually buy it every other year.

The transfers market on the web app is locked. I can see the items i am selling, but canīt buy anything, list new items or relist expired ones.

It tells me to keep playing FUT 16 on XB1 to unblock the access to transfer market. But there are no clear rules of what should i do or when it will be unlocked. I donīt think it is a smart thing on their part to do, it only pisses off customers.

The good news is i finally got the promissed goods from super deluxe version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 12:56 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

I had this issue too, but it was resolved when I logged onto the web app (full site not the companion app for phones, tablets etc) via computer. I believe I answered a security question, chosen previously by myself, and after that I gained usage of every aspect of the companion app including trading.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:31 AM   #7
No Official License

Inhocmark's Arena

OVR: 4

I did some active trading last night (probably around 10 players back and forth) and this morning the Web App is up and running.

I believe it is part of EA's battle against currency sellers. They're requiring a show that accounts are active in game etc etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »