Home

BPL Manual League

This is a discussion on BPL Manual League within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-28-2014, 12:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
BPL Manual League

System: PS4

MOVED TO OS MANUALIGAS

Season starts Today 10/24 FIRST 9 FIXTURES (WEEKS) ARE OPEN

Rules: No Season like tactics or glitches
What's a Season like tactic? Anything you hate to see on seasons

Is High Pressure allowed? Yes. Do still allow Goal Kicks/Throw Ins/Free Kicks on opponents half/mostly final third to be played freely.

RE: High Pressure, someone else said it best.
One thing people need to understand, that (I think) you should make clear is, high pressure is part of the game (and I think we should be able to do it). But people need understand that it's a glitch to run your players full throttle all around the field for 90 minutes chasing like mad men is A FIFA FATIGUE GLITCH that EA hasn't been able to (or want to) fix.

Dead balls should be allowed to be played, unless the ball is in your half/final 3rd. If opponent is going backwards with a throw in, don't steal as they don't posses a threat to goal. If the Throw-in/Free Kick happens in your final 3rd you're free to defend as you please, as goal scoring opportunities are easier to be had if you're allowed to pass it to anyone. DO NO STEAL GOAL KICKS THROW INS IN OPPONENTS HALF/FINAL 3RD. ONCE THEY GET THE BALL LET THEM BREATHE, DON'T GO DIRECTLY FOR THE STEAL. YOU CAN GUARD LANES THROW IN WISE BUT ALLOW THEM AT LEAST ONE OPTION AT ALL TIMES (GOING BACKWARDS OR SO). FREE KICKS ARE CONSIDERED DEAD BALLS, DON'T STEAL ON OPPONENTS HALF. LET THEM BREATHE.

After a goal make sure the ball is played backwards, rushing 100 mph to the other goal and scoring isn't permitted. At all.

Basically it's hard to police everything, lets play realistic respectful games with each other. This is a break, "competitive", from seasons. "Competitive" used as a loose term, as all we win are bragging rights. No need to be a win at all costs player here. If they're no threat to score lay off the 100 MPH high pressuring. Other than that we should be good to go.

There will be a warning system:

Yellow Cards: Stealing dead balls, sweaties (basically if you can shoot and score, shoot.), scoring straight away from kick off by running it all the way back instead of passing it back, playing as if it were seasons.

Red Cards: All of the above combined. Playing season like all match long will be a no go. Using glitches (don't know if there are many, kick off glitch still semi works at times), will be a ban. Also stealing goal kicks and scoring. Dead balls on opponents half should never be stolen.

3 Yellow Cards = 1 Red.

I do believe in 2nd chances, however if it's constant awful behavior you will be removed immediately.
When sending an invite, send it as follows
Minutes: 10
Control : Manual
Rosters: Online
Speed: Slow

Insert score as follows (All scores must be submitted here in OS by the Winning team or home team in case of a draw):

Home team v Away team
x Goals x
x (y) Shots (Shots on goal) x (y)
x%-x% (possesion)

Match Events
Goal by X assisted by Y
YC by X
RC by X

MOTM player x (9.1 etc)
Clean Sheet player x

Add this GroupMe ASAP: https://app.groupme.com/chats/10615423
Or send me your email and I'll send the invite.

League Info (PSN ID's, Twitch, and Team Name): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...E8o/edit#gid=0

Edit: Lag Rules

If it happens before 25 minutes, replay the game. Anything after 25 can be A) Replayed if both parties agree to it or B) Play out the remaining minutes till you get to 90. If goals are scored after 25 minutes you keep the same score. Anything before 25, it will be again up to the parties.

Waitlist (aka Championship teams) = 12 Please add groupme asap as that will play a role on who gets a replacement spot. √ indicates they're on groupme and ahead of the pack. Please get a hold of me asap
Rambo150
gabs45
Zonser1 - PSN zonser1
hugh17 - PSN hugh_m
kgarb - PSN krgkmg √
Studger23 - PSN choc-studge-cake
justinmayhugh - PSN ZedsDeadBaby83
jetfire - PSN VaNaDiium
mebby - PSN BigDaddyMT
IAFCA09 - PSN IAFCA09
hmcwlbalanci
themoneyteam1212
Hitwise

Players MUST have an OS account to join league as we will be scheduling on here. Groupme isn't a must but it will be easier for scheduling and discussing league topics. Whatever I post on GroupMe will be posted here. Will also start a group PSN chat as soon as we get to 20.

The wait list will be compromised of Championship teams if they show interest to play, they will need to be active as that will be one factor that comes into play if we need a replacement.

Last edited by guayo10; 11-02-2014 at 03:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 01:55 PM   #2
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

Re: BPL Manual League

Would be best if you mentioned the platform you're on.
Old 09-28-2014, 02:21 PM   #3
Pro

PS4

I'm up for it!

EDIT: SunOfMan88

Last edited by Introspectah; 10-06-2014 at 01:13 PM.
Old 09-28-2014, 05:05 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDrop
Would be best if you mentioned the platform you're on.
Funny thing is, I re-read it more than once and didn't notice. Been a long day man. 1st post should be edited. PS4
Old 09-28-2014, 05:06 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspectah
PS4

I'm up for it!
Been added to the list!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 06:08 PM   #6
Rookie

Definitely interested if you get it going!
Old 09-28-2014, 06:38 PM   #7
Rookie

Jetfire's Arena

I'm interested PSN is VaNaDiiuM

Current Series
Portland Snowhakws: A Dynasty Born l
Old 09-28-2014, 09:24 PM   #8
Rookie