Home

Does FIFA have anything similar to Madden's Connected Career or NCAA's Online Dynasty

This is a discussion on Does FIFA have anything similar to Madden's Connected Career or NCAA's Online Dynasty within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-13-2014, 09:26 PM   #1
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5
Does FIFA have anything similar to Madden's Connected Career or NCAA's Online Dynasty

I'm new to FIFA, and I was just curious if FIFA has anything similar to Madden's Online Connected Career mode where I can play online in a franchise mode vs friends. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2014, 09:52 PM   #2
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Does FIFA have anything similar to Madden's Connected Career or NCAA's Online Dyn

No, there is no mode like that in FIFA currently. You can play with up to 10 friends on the same team though in an online league thing. But its not an actual manager mode or a real career mode.

Old 07-14-2014, 02:53 PM   #3
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Does FIFA have anything similar to Madden's Connected Career or NCAA's Online Dyn

Are there any signs of this coming to FIFA 15?
Old 07-14-2014, 03:23 PM   #4
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbucket
Are there any signs of this coming to FIFA 15?
Great question. Does anyone know anything about this? I'm really wanting to pick up FIFA because it looks like fun, but what keeps me interested in games like NCAA and Madden and extends their respective playable lives is the fact I can play with 5 of my friends in an online CC or dynasty that goes on for years. I feel like that's the one thing FIFA is lacking if true.
Old 07-14-2014, 03:23 PM   #5
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulzac
No, there is no mode like that in FIFA currently. You can play with up to 10 friends on the same team though in an online league thing. But its not an actual manager mode or a real career mode.
Thanks for the info man!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2014, 10:42 PM   #6
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Ultimate team is too popular, and they can make money on that. Having a free online league would cut into people spending money on ultimate team, so don't expect it.
Old 07-15-2014, 08:29 AM   #7
Efficiency = Joy

NaturalSelected's Arena

OVR: 21

I think there is general agreement that this is the single feature omission that is holding the series back.

There've been no grumblings about inclusion in FIFA 15, though to be fair, we haven't heard much of anything re: game modes yet.
Boston Celtics
Old 07-15-2014, 10:42 AM   #8
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Please don't take my reasoning the worng way, I loathe ultimate team and see it as nothing but a cash grab, and I would absolutely love an online CMM. Infact, If they can do an Online Dynasty for NCAA, Connected Career Franchise for Madden, and GM Connected for NHL, Why can't they do CMM online for FIFA? Money is the only legit answer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »