Home

Help with transfers

This is a discussion on Help with transfers within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-07-2014, 08:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Help with transfers

Okay the new Global Transfer Market or whatever it's called has made career mode unplayable for me. I can't seem to find anyone I'm looking for without feeling like I'm taking a leap of faith. For example, (I'm Chivas btw) I need a new CB so I try to find some by scouting for CBs with first team potential and can never be sure if the guys I'm scouting are truly good. Their yellow and green stats are usually better than my guys stats but whenever I sign one of these guys then end up being awful. It'd be so much easier if I could just look at overalls like 13. Can someone help me please?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2014, 09:06 PM   #2
Pro

doyce7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Help with transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Koo1
Okay the new Global Transfer Market or whatever it's called has made career mode unplayable for me. I can't seem to find anyone I'm looking for without feeling like I'm taking a leap of faith. For example, (I'm Chivas btw) I need a new CB so I try to find some by scouting for CBs with first team potential and can never be sure if the guys I'm scouting are truly good. Their yellow and green stats are usually better than my guys stats but whenever I sign one of these guys then end up being awful. It'd be so much easier if I could just look at overalls like 13. Can someone help me please?
Best advice I can give as far as knowing overall(without sofifa) is once they are scouted look at the value, then compare it to the value of your players and NEVER enquire. if you enquire then it will show the value that a team WANTS and not his actual value.

For example a CB valued at 5M will have an overall around 74 or so
Old 01-08-2014, 08:41 AM   #3
Flip That Bat!

Entiae's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by doyce7
(without sofifa)
Or you just take a shortcut.

A combination of SoFifa and scouting/enquiring has been enjoyable for me.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:28 PM   #4
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

also try to take that player on loan (if possible) first before you make a bid. That will give you an insider look at his current stats to get a fair value on him.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:03 AM   #5
Pro

doyce7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeamg0dly
also try to take that player on loan (if possible) first before you make a bid. That will give you an insider look at his current stats to get a fair value on him.
Especially if your in the lower leagues, this can be very effective

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 02:38 PM   #6
Rookie

Tommy9017's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by doyce7
Best advice I can give as far as knowing overall(without sofifa) is once they are scouted look at the value, then compare it to the value of your players and NEVER enquire. if you enquire then it will show the value that a team WANTS and not his actual value.

For example a CB valued at 5M will have an overall around 74 or so
wow i got rip off lol
all the players i bought i enquire about them and thats the price i bought them as..

How do i subimit a bid then..... because if you really low ball them then they wont want to talk to you....
Old 01-23-2014, 07:22 PM   #7
Pro

doyce7's Arena

Depends. If I want to buy a regen type player, I offer 1m and if they accept then I know he's not very good. If they reject then he's good and I increase the offer by 1m until they tell me the amount they want. So lets say I offer 1 and they reject, I offer 2, they reject, I offer 3, they say they want 6. I then offer 4.5 and usually get the player. If you enquire on that same player, they would come back and say 8, the least you could then buy him for would probly be 6. If you have a good budget and need the player badly, you can get away with enquire first, it takes a while with the way I described but costs you less money.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 01-24-2014, 02:01 PM   #8
Rookie

Tommy9017's Arena

see i was scared if i did that they would take it as insult and not try to negotiate with me, thats my big reason for not trying that.

But from the looks of it you could submit a couple of bids and not be scare that team wont negotiate with you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »