Home

Min # of teams for conferences?

This is a discussion on Min # of teams for conferences? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-27-2021, 11:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Min # of teams for conferences?

Was thinking about dusting off the 360 and starting up NCAA fball now that we back in football season

With all the conference realignment stuff, is there any min or max # of teams in a conference? Ex. Would I be able to move OU and Texas to the SEC and potentially move the Big12 schools to various other conferences? Maybe just make the Big12 some of the independents as I don't think we can delete conferences right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2021, 11:14 AM   #2
Pro

polyduster's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Min # of teams for conferences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhawkfan11
Was thinking about dusting off the 360 and starting up NCAA fball now that we back in football season

With all the conference realignment stuff, is there any min or max # of teams in a conference? Ex. Would I be able to move OU and Texas to the SEC and potentially move the Big12 schools to various other conferences? Maybe just make the Big12 some of the independents as I don't think we can delete conferences right?
I'm assuming you're asking about NCAA 14?

If so, minimum amount of teams in a conference is 4 and the maximum is 16.

You cannot delete conferences.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2021, 11:23 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Min # of teams for conferences?

sorry yes NCAA 14... Ok thanks for the heads up. So I can at least do the SEC move and will have to figure out how I want to handle the Big 12. Nothing is official there but I think its pretty clear those teams will be going elsewhere

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »