Home

rpcs3 Settings for NCAA 14

This is a discussion on rpcs3 Settings for NCAA 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-05-2021, 06:00 PM   #73
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: rpcs3 Settings for NCAA 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnsideAdmiral
Very new to RPCS3 here and still can't get this game to play. I'm guessing it's my laptop not being powerful enough to run the game. I start the game up and it will flash to the loading/press start screen for a second or two and then goes black. Am I doing something wrong or is it just my laptop? I'm leaning towards the latter but not sure if I'm just not doing something with the settings. Here's my setup:

https://www.cnet.com/products/acer-a...-ram-1-tb-hdd/
Yeah with that CPU your not gonna get it to run properly.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:37 AM   #74
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

Anybody know how to fix this issue with the field? Extra lines and second center field logo always pops up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fgfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg (134.6 KB, 587 views)
Old 01-06-2021, 09:21 PM   #75
Just started!

OVR: 0

For those that have had stuttering audio in game but have since fixed it. What did you do and how did you do it?

Thanks everyone!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2021, 12:34 AM   #76
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by medinaafc
For those that have had stuttering audio in game but have since fixed it. What did you do and how did you do it?

Thanks everyone!
Upgraded my CPU. The audio stuttering is generally a sign that your CPU is just not quite strong enough to run the game all the way on the emulator. You can tinker with the audio settings in the emulator itself, but chances are you'll either have to live with it or upgrade your CPU.

― Plato
Old 01-07-2021, 05:07 AM   #77
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
rpcs3 Settings for NCAA 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Upgraded my CPU. The audio stuttering is generally a sign that your CPU is just not quite strong enough to run the game all the way on the emulator. You can tinker with the audio settings in the emulator itself, but chances are you'll either have to live with it or upgrade your CPU.

I knew the 2020 Acer Nitro 5 wasn’t TOP of the line for gaming but for me it’s more than serviceable. When I do play 14 I just shut audio off. Surprisingly I still have fun. My fans run hard though so I don’t play more than one game at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-07-2021, 01:07 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
I knew the 2020 Acer Nitro 5 wasn’t TOP of the line for gaming but for me it’s more than serviceable. When I do play 14 I just shut audio off. Surprisingly I still have fun. My fans run hard though so I don’t play more than one game at a time.

Before I upgraded my CPU I turned the audio off or down real low and had another real game playing on my other monitor. It's surprising how well that real game sound can make the game you're playing feel more immersive. I guess it's like an illusion of your game being a part of that real world or something, I don't know.

This game, for whatever reason, is very demanding on the emulator, though. My OC'd 8600k wasn't even good enough to fix the audio and that's still a strong CPU. Now that I'm up to a 10700k I have zero issues, but that's also a near top of the line CPU.

― Plato
Old 01-07-2021, 01:30 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
This game, for whatever reason, is very demanding on the emulator, though. My OC'd 8600k wasn't even good enough to fix the audio and that's still a strong CPU. Now that I'm up to a 10700k I have zero issues, but that's also a near top of the line CPU.

Thankfully audio has been my only real issue running it on my Nitro with the 4600H and GTX 1650.

Old 01-07-2021, 07:23 PM   #80
Just started!

jedipilk11's Arena

OVR: 0

I Have a PC that is exceptional and can run very large games (in terms of memory usage, cpu, graphics etc)however I have had issues with FPS drop. In the menus this game runs good, consistently 60 fps. However like right before a play starts or when the ball will snap the fps goes from 60 to 30-40 FPS range. Any ideas of how to fix, I can post my Specs if needed.

I have a ....
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
8 GB DDR 4 MEMORY
INTEL I5-9600KF 3.75

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »