Home

Best Player in Your Dynasty

This is a discussion on Best Player in Your Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-29-2017, 09:28 AM   #1
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22
Best Player in Your Dynasty

I get real sad this time of year thinking about NCAA football (or lack thereof). This used to be when my hype for the new game was at an all time high.

I am sure this kind of thread gets made all the time, but who was the best player you ever had in your dynasty mode?

Mine had to be Tony Bua during an Arkansas dynasty I had in 2003 or 2004. He was allllll over the field. I am pretty sure he had 10+ INTs and 10+ sacks and tons of tackles.

I miss this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2017, 11:00 PM   #2
MVP

whughes's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best Player in Your Dynasty

Online dynasty I ran for 6 seasons. We all started at 1* schools and built them up. I recruited a kid named Babatunde Schneider (no joke, that was his game generated name). 1* recruit that no one was going after but I decided to throw some points at him late in the season because he ran a 4.3 40. Dude graduated with 99 speed and acc, over 6,000 receiving yards and like 98 touchdowns. He was a man among boys playing in the MAC. He dropped a lot of balls his freshman year but his spec catch was in the 90s when he graduated. Dude just got open all the time

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Old 06-30-2017, 01:13 PM   #3
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

my QB, three seasons (transfer)
10,885 career passing yards, 129 td's (ncaa record setting 58 as a senior), and 46 interceptions (11 as a senior)

his lead receiver, a four year starter
279 receptions, 4,710 yards, 43 receiving touchdowns
as a senior had 120 receptions, 1,722 yards and 21 touchdowns

this duo made me reconsider my sliders... but i'd refer to the fact we were absolute trash before the QB's arrival. so i settled that they were pure greatness lol
Old 07-07-2017, 01:51 PM   #4
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

currently (haven't played in months), its my RB Damien Hayden. He puts up 1,500 rushing yards and in the range of 400-500 receiving yards in a season. He's not blazing fast, and doesn't break every tackle, but he has that perfect balance that he can do it all well. Up the gut, run outside, screen pass, all good stuff. He may not usually outrun everyone on the field, but he is fast enough to break it loose.

He unfortunately gets hurt often. Ankles, concussions, and his Jr. year was cut short by a torn rotator cuff. Only time will tell if he actually returns for his senior season, or says "enough is enough."

Major Boise State fan
Old 07-07-2017, 06:39 PM   #5
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

currently in my dynasty I have a guy named brian deloach. hes a redshirt freshman. I use him as my H-Back position. since they don't have that spot in ncaa I put him as the #3 wr and #2 hb. there is nothing spectacular about his abilities. hes 94 speed 95 acc route running is pretty good at 91. halfway through this season and he is on pace for 1000 yards rushing and receiving.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2017, 07:45 PM   #6
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

I gotta say, from recent memory, my "best ever" was my QB Brian Givens.

He was a 3* recruit, and the first one I landed in my Sonoma State dynasty. He was a 4 year starter. In addition to running for over 2,000 yards, he threw for almost 16,000 yards and 148 touchdowns in his time. All with a team rated in the 70's, and the offensive line his first couple years was in the 50's. Lots of scrambling in those days.

I retired his number (3) in that dynasty, and so far it's the only one I've ever done that with. No one coming up through the team right now looks to be as dominant as he was.

Major Boise State fan
Old 07-10-2017, 12:18 PM   #7
Rookie

Toastandtoaster's Arena

I remember a dynasty i did when NCAA 14 first came out, I was my fav school minnesota, I believe they were a good 2 star at default everything. Numbered players, etc.... anyway, right at signing day, the #1 guy in the country was an ATH. Cant remember his overall for that, but he was 15% locked. I through all 15000 points at him with a scholarship I believe if I could. He ended up being like a 84 overall RB. Freshman with speed in the 90s, and elus and truck in the 80s. Don't know why no school looked at him at all throughout the year, but I just told myself he had huge character issues that would violate real ncaa rules to play, but this game was ok. So yeah, mega recruit.
Old 07-10-2017, 01:47 PM   #8
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toastandtoaster
I remember a dynasty i did when NCAA 14 first came out, I was my fav school minnesota, I believe they were a good 2 star at default everything. Numbered players, etc.... anyway, right at signing day, the #1 guy in the country was an ATH. Cant remember his overall for that, but he was 15% locked. I through all 15000 points at him with a scholarship I believe if I could. He ended up being like a 84 overall RB. Freshman with speed in the 90s, and elus and truck in the 80s. Don't know why no school looked at him at all throughout the year, but I just told myself he had huge character issues that would violate real ncaa rules to play, but this game was ok. So yeah, mega recruit.
I like to imagine gems that you get late like that are kids with character issues, from a small school and went unnoticed, or suddenly broke out their senior year and flew under the radar without a 4 year resume. It's not too uncommon in real life, but it feels great to snag them in game.

Major Boise State fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »