Home

Signing Day

This is a discussion on Signing Day within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-05-2014, 11:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Signing Day

It has really hit home with today being signing day. No game next year on the new systems is killing me now. This is the time every year when the fever kind of hits me and I start getting excited!

How is everyones team looking IRL today?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2014, 01:52 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Signing Day

Same as every year -- bewildered by how every top recruit out of Auburn's back yard flips to Bama on national signing day.

Not too upset about the safety from Jenks, OK, spurning the Tigers for the Sooners (I think he'd have been the 99th defensive backfield guy rated well to come if he'd chosen to), and happy to see the OG from KS choose War Eagle over Horned Frogs.

Signing day was a bust for Auburn, but everything prior to that was a good sign of things to come, IMO.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:25 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Luckily it is offseason in both of my dynasties right now. I am changing the name of my recruits to the names of the real life recruits for both schools at the respective positions.
Old 02-05-2014, 05:36 PM   #4
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

UMass signed a bunch of kids I've never heard of, so I can't really get excited at all.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:42 PM   #5
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
UMass signed a bunch of kids I've never heard of, so I can't really get excited at all.
Well give yourself credit for sticking with a school and not just choosing a school based on performance on the field.

Last edited by canesfins; 02-05-2014 at 07:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2014, 07:00 PM   #6
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Ask again in 4 years and I will tell you how the recruiting class for this year looks. You can't tell anything from signing day.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:06 PM   #7
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
Well give yourself for sticking with a school and not just choosing a school based on performance on the field.

Thanks. It's where I went to school so I want nothing but the best for our football program. Here's to going Coach Whipple can rebuild this program to where he had it early in the decade.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:14 PM   #8
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
Thanks. It's where I went to school so I want nothing but the best for our football program. Here's to going Coach Whipple can rebuild this program to where he had it early in the decade.
Yeah it will only feel that much better for you once they do start building up. Unlike the people that turn into Oregon fans for their uniforms etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »