Home

PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator

This is a discussion on PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-12-2015, 10:07 PM   #473
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator

hey not sure this is possible or if you could even get the trophy art but every thought about putting in the multiple title trophy's? and the link is not working for me either
Old 01-12-2015, 10:12 PM   #474
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevenger77
hey not sure this is possible or if you could even get the trophy art but every thought about putting in the multiple title trophy's? and the link is not working for me either
I'm fixing to do a release, sorry it is v3.03 which will be a full release not a small incremental like I expected.

Haven't thought about it but will look at adding it in the future. I actually have the graphics on my computer for the Coaches Trophy and AP Trophy. Will just take code changes.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:10 PM   #475
Rookie

That would be cool, I only ask B/c Clemson is killing it on my dynasty won back to back the missed a year and just won 3 in a row, and I am not even controlling them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2015, 11:18 PM   #476
Pro

OVR: 4

I remember when FSU did that in my dynasty, I sent their coach into retirement a couple seasons later
Old 01-12-2015, 11:23 PM   #477
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

updated the top post on this page with v3.03 Hopefully this will be the last one for a while as I am itching to play. It has been over 20 days since I shelved my dynasty and I'm ready to get some football in now
Old 01-12-2015, 11:39 PM   #478
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
updated the top post on this page with v3.03 Hopefully this will be the last one for a while as I am itching to play. It has been over 20 days since I shelved my dynasty and I'm ready to get some football in now
Have fun. Have to go redo mine , just glad it does not take as long to run through it now. Great work guys
Old 01-12-2015, 11:57 PM   #479
Rookie

I got a message that "An item with the same key has already been added" when I tried to fill the database. Then I filled database. Then when creating the HTML reports it crashes because of the key issue.

EDIT: Never mind. Appears to be an issue with my dynasty file. I love this program, but I can't get out of my own way.

EDIT2: Actually, I think it could be your Awards section that was causing the problem. I got the error message, then unchecked the Awards report and tried again. Successfully launched the rest of the reports.

Last edited by cheo25; 01-13-2015 at 12:16 AM.
Old 01-13-2015, 01:01 AM   #480
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheo25
I got a message that "An item with the same key has already been added" when I tried to fill the database. Then I filled database. Then when creating the HTML reports it crashes because of the key issue.

EDIT: Never mind. Appears to be an issue with my dynasty file. I love this program, but I can't get out of my own way.

EDIT2: Actually, I think it could be your Awards section that was causing the problem. I got the error message, then unchecked the Awards report and tried again. Successfully launched the rest of the reports.
Yeah if it isnt the EOY the Awards will bomb out. If you are running any file that is before the EOY just deselect Awards

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »