Home

NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-02-2018, 09:38 AM   #1089
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
The game does not modify schedules year by year. Typically, whatever order the conference games are played, will always be the same order. You just rotate home and away.

Some work is required to randomize the order. Many people have success just by removing teams from the conference, then adding them right back in.

So, you’re saying that if I remove Georgia from the SEC Conference and add them back in this should revolve the problem of Georgia being the locked first game of my dynasty? I can not remove them from my schedule no matter what I try. And Vanderbilt is the protected rivalry for Ole Miss in this dynasty.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:00 AM   #1090
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphaltforeman13
So, you’re saying that if I remove Georgia from the SEC Conference and add them back in this should revolve the problem of Georgia being the locked first game of my dynasty? I can not remove them from my schedule no matter what I try. And Vanderbilt is the protected rivalry for Ole Miss in this dynasty.

Yes, at least that’s been by understanding. It may need to be more than one team but supposedly it resolves it. Personally I’ve just been making enough changes to mine in general that it’s a non issue.

From what I’ve read and been told, all you need to do is remove a few teams and add them back.

I think changing a protected rival or two, or changing what week games can start, may have the same effect

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Major Boise State fan
Old 11-03-2018, 11:45 AM   #1091
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
The game does not modify schedules year by year. Typically, whatever order the conference games are played, will always be the same order. You just rotate home and away.

Some work is required to randomize the order. Many people have success just by removing teams from the conference, then adding them right back in.

Removed Georgia from the conference and re-added. It then took South Carolina and locked the game as week 1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2018, 05:12 PM   #1092
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Removed Georgia from the conference and re-added. It then took South Carolina and locked the game as week 1.

Good so it sounds like it worked.

Just to be clear, you can’t modify conference scheduling. That’s why they’re all locked

Major Boise State fan
Old 11-04-2018, 09:28 PM   #1093
Rookie

After removing Georgia from the sec and adding them back, the glitch then started locking South Carolina as Week 1 game. The settings are set for conference play to begin on Week 3.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:11 PM   #1094
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
After removing Georgia from the sec and adding them back, the glitch then started locking South Carolina as Week 1 game. The settings are set for conference play to begin on Week 3.

Oh I gotcha. That one I don't have an answer for, as to why its not sticking to the when conference play begins setting.

Major Boise State fan
Old 11-08-2018, 04:33 AM   #1095
Just started!

I just started playing NCAA 14 a couple days ago after taking like a year off. First disc i had was already scratched up and didn’t work. Went to pick up a pre-owned disc from a local gamestop and it has some scratches too. I tried the game anyways but it seems like only RTG works, both dynasty and quick game both freeze after 1 play. RTG is also very laggy. I’m on PS3 and i can’t tell if its’ my console or the game. The graphics on my PS3 are kinda blurry which i don’t remember having that issue since the last time i logged on (probably 6 months to a year ago)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2018, 08:25 PM   #1096
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Use the template below:

Platform (360/PS3):

Whats the bug?

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?

How often can the bug be reproduced?

Do you have video or pictures?

Posts that DO NOT follow this template will be deleted.

- Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to update everyone and let you know that we're still looking into the freezing issues that some of you have been experiencing. Thanks for the organized feedback so far. It makes it much easier to pass the issues along to the team.

I do have a few additional items that I'd like to ask you guys to include when posting an issue from this point forward if you could:

- Console

- Gamertag/PSN ID

- Name of Dynasty (If related to the mode)

- Time the issue last occurred

- If it's a RTG issue, let us know how you set your player up and the steps. So was he a 2 Star player, etc.

This information will allow us to search our server logs on the backend and look for specific issues tied to your situation which in return could lead to discovering the main issue. Thanks again.

NCAA 14-PS3-psn:jordanreid2000
Freezes on load screen after team selection before gameplay begins. I have dl,d Boss rosters and try to be able to play. I deleted all of the game and saves and the game started up as fresh out the box but I don’t want it without updating.... any ideas?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »