Home

Asthetics that need addressed for 2014!

This is a discussion on Asthetics that need addressed for 2014! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-08-2013, 12:22 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Asthetics that need addressed for 2014!

There are enough “Gameplay” guys out there preaching, I agree that’s most important but lets bring the rest of the game up to speed as far as AESTHETICS. With apparel companies like NIKE, ADIDAS, UNDERARMOR, and RUSSELL Athletics all over the college football landscape I think its about time that EA Sports NCAA Football puts them in the game…You know since, “its in the game!”

--Madden has this right but NCAA doesnt! The Schutt Ion helmet chin strap snaps two up top and two below the ear. Not all four by the ear. I understand that they can snap all four down by the ear but look at Penn State

Last edited by aksarben21; 05-30-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Asthetics that need addressed for 2014!

Holy crap, isn't this in another thread as well? You can stop copy/pasting into new threads. That being said,

inbeforelock
Old 05-08-2013, 02:43 PM   #3
Banned

Just sick of playing a game that is in shambles man. How this company can release a product that is so flawed is simply amazing. I want other people to review the Gameplay side and Ill handle the Equipment / Gear Side. Gameplay is #1 always but if its in the game then it should be in the game.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #4
Banned

GetReal's Arena

I love our equipment enthusiasm but I think we need one huge thread with all missing equipment so it doesn't get redundant.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:41 PM   #5
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksarben21
Just sick of playing a game that is in shambles man. How this company can release a product that is so flawed is simply amazing. I want other people to review the Gameplay side and Ill handle the Equipment / Gear Side. Gameplay is #1 always but if its in the game then it should be in the game.
That's what they want. Why would they want to put out a perfect game right away? How can they make a perfect game better with the following years? They want it so people buy their games every year hoping for something better. That's why many of the things in this world don't last as long. That's why toy cars are made out of plastic instead of steel.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #6
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

It is rediculous how we don't have all of this in the game by now. If I don't see any additions to the equipment by release day, the art department is going to get a huge beating on the forums. GET IT DON'T EA
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 05-11-2013, 12:33 AM   #7
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
It is kinda crazy but its also crazy how people are so worried about things such as socks an face mask.

I mean you never even see that stuff unless its on a replay. To each his own but I never understood it with all the other stuff that could be worked on
Old 05-11-2013, 02:50 AM   #8
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
It is kinda crazy but its also crazy how people are so worried about things such as socks an face mask.

I mean you never even see that stuff unless its on a replay. To each his own but I never understood it with all the other stuff that could be worked on
...because when you spend hours upon hours working on a roster file to make as accurate as possible, it is extremely frustrating to not find a facemask 60-75% of the QB's in country wear, not in the game.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »