Home

Massive Freeze Problem

This is a discussion on Massive Freeze Problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
Rookie

El Capahoe's Arena

OVR: 5
Massive Freeze Problem

I am not able to play any of my online dynasty games in any of my OD's. Every game I try to play freezes in the 1st quarter. I know that freezing has been pretty normal with this game but usually it only freezes one out of every 10 games or so. I am not able to play ANY OD game without it freezing. Is there anything I can try to fix this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2013, 08:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Massive Freeze Problem

Hey Cap this is Captain S1ow. I noticed you were signing off and on a lot today. That sucks. I'm not gettin any freezes in OD but twice in the last 3 games in my offline dynasty it has frozen after the game. It gets stuck loading the tuning update. It doesn't freeze my xbox just the game. Oh and tough game last night. I bet you were cussing a blue streak after that roughing the passer call.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:22 PM   #3
Rookie

El Capahoe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcu25rs
Hey Cap this is Captain S1ow. I noticed you were signing off and on a lot today. That sucks. I'm not gettin any freezes in OD but twice in the last 3 games in my offline dynasty it has frozen after the game. It gets stuck loading the tuning update. It doesn't freeze my xbox just the game. Oh and tough game last night. I bet you were cussing a blue streak after that roughing the passer call.
Yea I knew I got the call with my own player. I already knew I got the call when I felt my controller vibrate after you threw it and I dove forward. It was a very fun game though.

Yea I am not able to play any games on any game mode. I even just went and got a new NCAA 13 since I had a warranty and the new one isn't working either. I am able to get in games just fine but every single games freezes in the 1st or 2nd quarter.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:33 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 13

It's sad that this is how EAs football games have become. It's no wonder that the only reason this franchise continues is because its American football. If this were any other game and had as much freezing as NCAA football, it wouldn't be around anymore.

At Alabama, our players don't win Heisman Trophies. Our teams win National Championships.-Bear Bryant
Old 01-13-2013, 01:05 AM   #5
Rookie

El Capahoe's Arena

Yup looks like I may end up just having to get a refund for the game as I have tried everything iv'e read online and nothing is working. I can get in games in any mode but it will always freeze in the 1st or 2nd quarter and if I'm lucky I will get to the 4th quarter. I believe it has something to do with the new tuner update I was forced to install to play online games because I took my hard drive out of the xbox and played a full game without it freezing. The bad part is you MUST install the tuning update to play online. This game is complete garbage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2013, 11:18 PM   #6
Rookie

El Capahoe's Arena

It actually went away for about a week and now it has come back in full force. All my games are freezing again. Maybe I just play too much lmao

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »