Home

NCAA 13 Online Dynasty Website

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 Online Dynasty Website within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
NCAA 13 Online Dynasty Website

What's up with the online dynasty website? It appears that none of the nice features from last year's version are available. You can't set rosters, recruit, look at stats, get e-mail updates, etc.

Am I doing something wrong? Also, trying to build stories or "update" existing ones doesn't seem to work. This is pretty frustrating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #2
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA 13 Online Dynasty Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14straight
What's up with the online dynasty website? It appears that none of the nice features from last year's version are available. You can't set rosters, recruit, look at stats, get e-mail updates, etc.

Am I doing something wrong? Also, trying to build stories or "update" existing ones doesn't seem to work. This is pretty frustrating.
I dont ever remeber being able to set rosters, but just today everything else mentioned was working properly for me.

The site, the past 2 days has been running incredibly slow, and someone from EA, @cmcleod_ea has posted via twitter something along the lines of big things to come, today on twitter, which was posted by an OS member in the uniform store thread.

Maybe it all related, i dont know.

And yes, ive been drinking.

Point being, everything was fine on thw website earlier today.

Last edited by BadAssHskr; 09-05-2012 at 10:29 PM.
Old 09-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #3
Rookie

aquazitch's Arena

OVR: 3

The website hasn't been working at all for me for the last two days. It won't even load, I'm getting an EA error page.

I'd be really excited if it started working again. This whole season it hasn't really been working for me. The recruiting and most of the page functions work, but checking rosters has been bugged all season for me. I've been able to check my own rosters, but not any other rosters and I haven't been able to stratify by position.

Instead it just puts up a picture of the top player on the roster and a loading circle, and stays there forever.

I wish there was another college football game
Old 09-05-2012, 11:53 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

and if you want to view stats by team, forget it, the page redirects to my QB's profile page. Downloading the season stats is dumb because it shows you the league leaders only. I'll stick with my offline dynasty where I can change both teams uniforms.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »