Home

The Official How's Your Dynasty Going Thread NCAA 13

This is a discussion on The Official How's Your Dynasty Going Thread NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-10-2012, 10:16 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Official How's Your Dynasty Going Thread NCAA 13

Has anyone who started a dynasty and gotten through a couple of seasons figured out if player progression or progression for coaching prestige is fixed from last year?

Last year it killed the coaching carousel for me because half the coaches in the NCAA were A+ after a couple seasons. Also, there were waaaay too many players rated 90+ after a couple seasons.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:52 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 10

About to start one with UMass! Just to mess around until rosters are out.... Only reason I even bought 13 was to play as UMass haha
Old 07-10-2012, 11:13 PM   #19
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8

@Mister someone posted on progression during the season pass early time. its prolly a few pages back now. don't think they covered coaches though
Old 07-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

I started an Offensive Coordinator Dynasty with Washington State.

I just fell to 2-3.

Oregon rolled into town, ranked #1. Defensively, the team played lights out and kept us in the game. I was down 14-0 going into the 4th and led the charge. After scoring with 2:30 remaining, the defense held their ground and gave me 30 seconds on the clock with no timeouts. I lined up in the gun with the #1 wide receiver lined up on the right side in single coverage with the cb. I noticed he didn't have safety help, so I sent him down the sideline. He broke through the bump coverage about 6 yards downfield and then he had a clear 4-5 step advantage so I sent it to him over the time for a touchdown pass to tie the game.

It went to overtime and three plays later, I was dancing into the end zone. They returned the favor two possessions in a row. Third OT, I'm inside the 10 yard line and it's 3rd and 2. I run a power run up the middle and get stuffed less than a yard from the marker. The CPU elects to kick, they convert the FG and then Oregon turns around and scored a touchdown to win it. I was so disappointed. I thought it was a boneheaded decision by the coach to not go for it. We could have got it and they had scored at will in OT. I watched each play from the sideline in OT,when we were on defense.

Just a phenomenal game and a near upset lost.. boneheaded coach.

It's been an up and down season. We beat Tennessee week one, then turned around and got blown out by Virginia Tech. Held a 3 pt lead in the second half against Texas A&M and they pulled away to win by double digits. Then Colorado came to town and I won by three touchdowns and then this game.

Last edited by AUChase; 07-10-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:43 PM   #21
Rookie

dubvcrazy's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm the OC at WVU. Currently have 1 loss (to Texas) and am ranked #2. Getting ready to play #9 Oklahoma in Morgantown now. I just need to win these last 3 games and I can make it to the national championship and win a Big 12 title
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 12:19 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm in my second season with umass( named rosters). I moved them to the big ten just to see how'd I do went 9-4 last year and 4-1 this year love the scouting feature makes building up schools easier. I am using hurtstoppers sliders btw. I am on the leaders side of the big ten. Very close games, really enjoying it

Most impressive win #3 Wisconsin 50-47 double ot
Most embarrassing loss 4-8 Illinois 42-24

Last edited by I DaDdY Al7oN I; 07-11-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:28 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

3-0 as UTSA, each win came over FCS teams. The QB is carrying this team on his back however. His 83 Speed really helps move me down the field.

Wish I could tell everyone more though as the game won't advance past week 3. It doesn't freeze...it just goes back to week three each time I try to advance.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:36 AM   #24
Rookie

Stafford2Johnson's Arena

OVR: 10

I'll be starting one with either Virginia Tech or, my favorite team, Michigan. Gotta wait for them rosters though

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »